LazarusLuan

[0.90] LazTek SpaceX Launch, Exploration, Colonial Transporter & Historic mods (1/25/14)

Just a quick question to Lazarus... how did you achieve the amazing look of your engine flames? You don't appear to be using HotRockets for your engine effects, so I am impressed by your ability to accomplish such amazing looking effects. I would appreciate a rather quick and informative bit of info about how you went about achieving this effect. Thank you for your time, and thank you for such a beautiful mod.

Just a quick question to Lazarus... how did you achieve the amazing look of your engine flames? You don't appear to be using HotRockets for your engine effects, so I am impressed by your ability to accomplish such amazing looking effects. I would appreciate a rather quick and informative bit of info about how you went about achieving this effect. Thank you for your time, and thank you for such a beautiful mod.

There old stock fx same has alot of old mods.

any update news?

Yep, Lazarus has just been sitting on some news, waiting for you to ask. If there is an update, it'll be posted.

took some lovely pictures of dragon on orbit: hfd5NVe.png

KJR works wonders with the falcon.

took some lovely pictures of dragon on orbit: http://i.imgur.com/hfd5NVe.png

KJR works wonders with the falcon.

Hey did you go thru the hassle of inverting the nodes on the parts? I've been toying with just doing it as Laztek has been absent assumedly due to RL stuff. Ad I'm really starting to miss these packs.

I just presume that the 1.0 version for this mod is almost finished?

Just waiting for it to be allowed on CKAN ^^

I can't wait for this to return. True launcher packs are a lost artform in KSP. So much is focused on building from scratch but there are still many of us who simply want to load up a craft file and work from there.

I just used the nodes cheat, should be enabled on default.

Download on the front page have the correct node facing, I don't know why, may be Lazarus was thorough.

Here is what I've found:

the dragon v2 parachutes behave very strangely. They seem to brake fine in the vertical direction but the horizontal velocity doesn't decrease....maybe. It looks like the capsule is carried sideways by a strong wind.

The Merlin 1d vacuum engines sometimes overhead and explode for no apparent reason in orbit. I see no temperature bar and the engine was running at low thrust for only a few seconds. It wasn't surrounded by parts either, just one engine with the upper landing legs stuck to it like they are supposed to be.

I'll bet the engines need game balancing too but it's just a feeling.

Launch pack has RSS configs if you use RO.

EDIT: Also, BUMP, anyone has a solution for my SuperDraco problem few posts earlier? ^

Hi, having this exact same issue with the SuperDracos, Did you ever find a solution?

Using RS & RO btw..

Cheers

Wow! great mod! I was just wanting to know if i might be able to use some parts from this mod for a mod of my own. You see my mod replaces the stock parts among other things and i am collecting models and stuff from existing packs to make a new stock setup.

Wow! great mod! I was just wanting to know if i might be able to use some parts from this mod for a mod of my own. You see my mod replaces the stock parts among other things and i am collecting models and stuff from existing packs to make a new stock setup.

No it is not possible. The liscence forbids redistributing the parts.

Very well. :(

Guise, guise, let's have a debate about the role of intellectual property rights in society, economy, and open source community :D

I'll just leave this right here....

Thank you for "just leaving this here" :) Looks really cool, and I'm definitely taking it out for a test :)

Will this mod be updated for 1.0.4

Probably no, but people are actively working on a replacement for at least the F9 and FH and maybe dragon. This mod doesn't work that bad in 1.04 anyway.