The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

Other Teacher: “[My Name], why can’t the two of you get along?”

Me: *angrily* “Because I’m secretly in love with the a**-hole and society tells me the only way to convey that love is by fighting back!”

I think I accidentally copied something while poking around the internet.

Persan/persic (iranian)

ممنون مرسی
mamnun mersi
Merci. (thanks)

pronounced more like "man moon" xDr (from an iranian friend i met a few week ago)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_of_memory

"You're missing the whole point," cries model train enthusiast Lionel Brio as he starts laying track all over your office. "The problem here is that we were using the wrong kind of transport in the first place! Boats are old and prone to sink, and rocks don't exactly float." He gets a gleam in his eye as a six-inch locomotive blows smoke in your face. "What we need is trains. Picture it: we convert mining transport to railways, and all the danger of sailing will become a thing of the past! It won't be cheap, but we'll have the best rail network in Kerbin, and more importantly I'll get some new model freight cars for my collection!"

He is not doing any more crash compilations. Each one except for #5 is hidden because he doesn't want that to reflect his channel. As he said in his 10k special, "I don't want to be seen as the guy who crashes trains, I want to be seen as the guy with the banter." The only reason #5 is still visible is because it's a part of his new PC special.

Reply to a YouTube comment on a video by Moleman978.

Okay, so when I updated from KSP 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 (Can't remember which) to 1.1.3, using the patcher, the game will not start. If I try to start the game by clicking on the icon, it says that the game could not preload the game manager. This is the

This is the last thing I copied - from yesterday.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.