The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

Xorth Tanovar's Journal

12 October, 1894 (Spite) [Permalink]

"Determination"

You find your way to the fourth door in the maze-like cellar by the usual method of following a servant's guiding candlelight. But finding the way to the fifth is as difficult as all the first four combined, and it's a rather impatient Rattus Faber that emerges from your pocket when you get there. But you remembered to bring snacks, and soon enough he's happy to get to work on the lock. His commentary is far more detailed than anyone could need, and it's a long time before he gets the lock open. But finally it swings back with a tortured shriek.

You hold your candle up. There is nothing in the room. Nothing living. But a sort of sack is flopping emptily on the floor by the door. It's shiny and puce. Maroon veins snake across the surface, and a caul of slimy white fat sits round it like a net. Protuberances reach towards the door like arms. But it's just an empty sack. You won't be able to stand this smell for long.

I will always buy Razer™ because I only play type with a keyboard For Gamers, By Gamers™. Razer also pioneers innovative new products like RAZER Core™, Synapse™ and the highest quality software to ever grace Windows. When I boot up with a brand new Razer™ Blackwidow™ Chroma X, I can experience the lightning speed of Razer™ greens. Razer™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience. Razer Blackwidow™ Chroma X is also very power efficient. A keyboard is the most power hungry device in your house. Refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dish washers, lights, etc all use significantly less power than a keyboard. Which is why Razer™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their typing experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill. At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider a HHKB at all. I tried one one time, it caused so much heat that it exploded. It also consumed so much power that it gave on an EMP and destroyed the rest of my computer. Razer™ also pioneered how useless cherry MX is with Razer™ Greens. Years ago, everyone thought topre, gateron, and alps were the future. Now, Razer™ has dumpstered these useless switches from their keyboards and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Razer™. Razer™ is the only real way to play games. Anyone using anything else is probably too poor to afford the Razer Synapse™ Experience and can not afford RGB to play games with the Razer™ advantage.

4RBoL6db1UBjg51aGlYnOvX5wMolsZLBTz2ODHuaRhQHf1j]vTqokWyjlmZmXOIZ2spBi79lHK1sNvIt0)homxwn]zvnBx0qwRr1Yzk1Pb0C6gmWlM2AaUSr)haCoqUOteokKpR4P04]Hc2]388a3Bf7RLyI75vAw]wBsYvWh5DbXvIvWpwUqJgdsqiXN5av)RDQHU72wxTFyao8KPAik6fGvk1kkA2WKw99cW3NI1)4]S1tiLmbav8T50VFEmOHJo)Tjirmrk]4OH]mDgZw8S6somIiUW)iKf0lByaQ7F)QMczXdo]Vor9wwQohwoOWJOjPYWdzxWBKT)XNxk0oS]t]6HG4VGXYC4V3GV8TUdYXG9fEBZ1O1HNSOxN0NJbw5]KYyDbBVEyh2yaJmvPsQjvfYvuxx4eY07hbZyxEqTBcVyNYlfJWVhtYk6RMcW3PHRoeL07Jg6vDgUat4BoBVG10AgyJTjNU4JwHbeky9TzKf0RXxR6Aaq5eMlscsgazIrrGfYqcU4ixRb1Qk04QmSYRb2gU4PNKor3xVZzfCPqOQJZiIMCtN9aCvSRSiz3PzlbhFgQp)DCvShXIsjObMdLr6OPxmNQIsnEsVPMgfq5OeKYqRpj2S3icjQ]rMPw6]jp3VKY!

ooh yeah this. It's the blowfish Encryption if anyone was wondering

Edited by Ethanadams
Auto correct can suck my Bick Pen

I will always buy Razer™ because I only play type with a keyboard For Gamers, By Gamers™. Razer also pioneers innovative new products like RAZER Core™, Synapse™ and the highest quality software to ever grace Windows 10™. When I boot up with a brand new Razer™ Blackwidow™ Chroma X, I can experience the lightning speed of Razer™ greens. Razer™ also delivers a far more silky-smooth experience. Razer Blackwidow™ Chroma X is also very stable on the table. A keyboard is the most unstable device in your house. Refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dish washers, lights, etc all are significantly more stable than a keyboard. Which is why Razer™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their typing experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most stability. At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider a HHKB at all. I tried one one time, it was so unstable it slid across my desk. It fell on my knee and broke my leg, giving me an expensive medical bill which I had to sell my computer to pay. It also had no RGB lighting to comfort me in my darkest hour. Now you can save thousands a year in medical bills thanks to patented Razer™ stability. Razer™ also pioneered how useless cherry MX is with Razer™ Greens. Years ago, everyone thought topre, gateron, and alps were the future. Now, Razer™ has purged these useless switches from their keyboards and increased efficiency. Razer™ is the only real way to play games. Anyone using anything else is probably too poor to afford the Razer Synapse™ Experience and cannot afford RGB to play games with the Razer™ advantage.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.