The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

When you quit smoking, you have “lowered risk for lung cancer and many other types of cancer. Reduced risk for heart disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease (narrowing of the blood vessels outside your heart). Reduced heart disease risk within 1 to 2 years of quitting. Reduced respiratory symptoms, such as coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. While these symptoms may not disappear, they do not continue to progress at the same rate among people who quit compared with those who continue to smoke.”

Don't ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A-10_-_32156159151.jpg

Was posting for the Picture War thread. I'll wait for an interesting clipboard subject to post here and hoping my doublepost gets merged for goodness. That if I weren't editing this.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

Chapter 6 - Rookie Flights - 1 Eve 16 - Launchpad 1A - T-4 Minutes to Haven 5

Well, let’s see if I can not drop my camera this time… the rookie’s counting on me to get footage of the launch. You had better not drop that. Mind if I sit here? Hey, Val! Yeah, I’m not waiting on anyone for the launch or the empty seat, so go ahead. Do you know how the analysis for the new planets is going? It’s going well. We’ve determined that one of the gas giant’s moons probably has an atmosphere. Which one? Pretty sure it’s the one in the rings… don’t quote me on that, though. I’ll try… *T Minus Thirty Seconds to Haven 5* Good luck, rookie… don’t screw the pooch. *radio crackles* “J-Jeb? Can you hear me?”

“Loud and Clear, rookie. What do all the fancy dials in the capsule say?”

“One says ‘On the ground’ and the rest say ‘Go’.”

“That should be right. You got 10 seconds… 8.. 7.. 6.. Krakenspeed. 3.. 2.. 1..”

*Loud roaring begins from bottom of spacecraft*

“Wheee- *radio crackles as spacecraft passes out of range*”

*sighs* He’s having a good time. Yeah… Let’s see how long it lasts.

Spongebob Announcer Voice: Three Hours Later…

“You have a good time, rookie?”

“IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I LOVED IT!!!” *laughter*

“Well that’s good! Let’s go see what Gene has to say about the future of the Program, shall we?” *pushes open auditorium door to once again find a packed room*

“Dang… should’ve gotten here earlier. Standing room only…”

Gene walks onto stage and taps mic. “Is this on? Yes? Good. If you’re in the media, I don’t want to hear a single question until 10 days has passed. By that time, I hope most of you will have forgotten your questions.” *nervous laughter* “On to the topic at hand, however. Today’s flight marks the end of the atmospheric launches in this space program. Don’t worry, we will still be creating planes, but they are no longer the main focus here.” *clears throat* “Three suborbital launches, the Daybreak series, launched atop the new Bluestone 1 rocket, followed by a new era of K.R.A.S.H.E.D., orbital flight, codename Dawn. We have currently not decided what kerbonauts will be flying in which order, but we will let you know when we have come to a decision. And remember what I said… no questions until Eve 26!” *disgruntled murmuring from reporters* “I mean it! Now, begone!”

*end entry J10-Alpha-4*

Kerballing’s Note: Trying out a new format for dialogue because the old one was just taking too long to have to reformat every time… Lo Var Lachland and Barzon Kerman will also be providing photos in the future (might be in the chapters, they might post them in this thread separately. ;D Don’t know yet.) and their skills are pretty dang good. (This is when you guys can post some of your screenshots in the thread!)

Editor’s Note: No you.

welp another Journals chapter *sweats for advertisement*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.