What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

Put the final spoke into place for Space Station Mere in Munar orbit and sent up/docked a fuel canister (that took two tries; the initial design didn't have sufficient delta-V to make it into Munar orbit, to say nothing about rendezvous operations). At this point the station is fully capable of fulfilling its primary task: supporting multiple excursions to the surface. I plan to send up five more modules to dock at the spokes along the ring, and then I get to start sending up nodes to link the ring segments together.

I got Jeb to Minmus with so much extra fuel that I was able to descend entirely on the travel stage and use the lander's generous fuel (it was made for the Mun) to hop between Biomes for SCIENCE! I also experimented with using the high-thrust Karbonite engine I recently unlocked as a launch stage, but it burns through fuel at an unbelievable rate.

I think you just uncovered the origin of the Kraken(s).

"Your rocket exists because we allow it, and it will end because we demand it."

Today i try to build a ground power station, for transmitting electric power to Kerbol Explorer, forming a network wiz Solar Sation 1, and to be completed wiz some relay satellites, and other power sources.

i made a try wiz green LLL power plant, which seams produce 45/min electricity, thinking about 4000 KE need, as solarstation provide 2000 at best, i saw that a so 45x10=450x10=4500 BWAAAAHHH !!

So... my first train: the Green train :D

FF82BD0F747AEE75E97C5C134B682F5E1F5039D2

but, cauz i try warp speed, i was crush by the Kraken, and loose my arm preview for recycle the wheels once installed

62C9CEB0998E1B4390C20CF90DC8A80B8A4F24F0

then i realize that i havnt test the ladder, and cant go back in the pod !p hopefully, their's seat on green power plant

378709983C52BEFAE3101B3E546A03B1B6BA2E2B

as the drive wasnt easy, and the battery need recharge, so i launch the main building, which is the transmission tower

024ABD6B769CC191C35F0B117D1ECBF8509EFE34

i stop at the first good place, but i realize that's only 2.6 km from KSC, to close for me

I finally found a good place at 15 km south form KSC, after a long drive, wiz repair mission need

6BBB5E6891B09A14A07D583E5BA16F8C918E9415

632E1BEFB3042C398C434E1F1304EE8AC2892D54

I finally drop the green train at 5km from KSC, too slow, i will relaunch him but by the air

i deliver green train to power facility

Green train v2, now wiz balloons !!

6B750F73F95F2DAB566AB34159C7BC10A5381D37

C5042757A49D198F2B83DFAD4CA141C808EEA4F9

E31FFEE88CA468EBCC1B55EE94805C19A19419FA

CA1F65550CB31506E46BB1FDBC5A2FDED5934B66

I start by a fan version, but it has bad rotation, and not enough electic power, so i put turbojet on rotatron, enabling fats turn rate, and 60m/s at cruise speed at 3500m, permit fast efficient delivery

Only had time for a single Mere rendezvous mission last night. Thought I was going to rip off one of the ring modules already in place but managed to finagle my way on into the dock. The module I sent up and the module I collided with are ready to be joined together. I'm not 100% sure that the docking node I've got that will join them is the right size or not; it looked like it would be in the VAB but in practice it looks like it might be too small. I guess with any luck I'll find out tonight.

Got another Class E spud coming within 500,000 meters of Kerbin in another couple of days; my tater catcher is up and its orbit is aligned. Probably going to attempt a capture here in another day or two.

Played a bit more 64 bits in a science game... did about 180 science from multiple Kerban biomes and kerban orbits. Is it just me or The Kerbonauts faces animation a laggy in 64bits ? at any rate, almost unlocked the fuel lines then off to minmus to really unlock the tree.

Landed an new class of lander on Gilly.

bxvQTTB.png

It contains the extraplanetary launchpad functionality include mining and workshop in one unit.

Plan to use this on Dress, Eeloo and Moho too, however getting 100 ton + fuel to land to Moho will be an challenge.

One idea is to bundle an small kethane mining probe who can land and refuel the big lander in Moho orbit.

I beat the Kraken. Had two Kerbonauts on return from a mission to Mun. During their descent back to Kerbal, I saw that unmistakable Kraken creeping up. I kept a close eye on things, leaving my cursor sit over-top of the position where the 'Recover' button drops down... and the instant I saw it start to drop, I clicked it. The vessel was recovered before the usual explosion, and I was able to keep my science returned and both Kerbonauts. Yay!