What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

Dear god I NEED to get on ksp today! Also, I love the fact that you guys don't use imgur; that place isn't visible to me: I'm imgur blind! (My school computer is allergic to imgur: It breaks out in lightspeed systems. By which I mean it's blocked, and since I mostly browse the forums on my school computer, I can't see imgur.) Love the sub!

- I love the fact that you guys don't use imgur; that place isn't visible to me: I'm imgur blind! (My school computer is allergic to imgur: It breaks out in lightspeed systems. By which I mean it's blocked, and since I mostly browse the forums on my school computer, I can't see imgur.) Love the sub!

For what-its-worth, I second that notion. For some reason the office is as archaic towards KSP as your institution of higher learning...

I decided that I do not continue my break until 1.1. However, I will wait couple of weeks that at least most significant mods (Mechjeb, TAC-LS, KAS, Scansat, Outer Planets etc.) will be updated. Stock game is just too boring.

Yesterday afternoon like so many of you I downloaded KSP v.1.0.5, thus beginning the long slog for mod updates. I won't switch over from 1.0.2 (yeah, I never upgraded to 1.0.4) until I can confirm they're all working.

So that brought me to last night. I began by planning for the evening with a check of the two Kerbin rescue contracts I had on the block - both were in low orbits below 85k - as well as a check of the maximum compliment of the Kerbinport space station (sixteen, with seven Kerbals aboard at the beginning of the night). With that information in hand, I fueled the Project Peacock craft docked at the station and rescued Calster, a pilot, and returned him to Kerbinport. I then loaded scientists Nina, Nedcas, Lagerette, Granie and Seandard along with tourist Hilliana aboard a Raven 7b spaceplane and sent them to Kerbinport as well. Rendezvous and docking was a success, though the Raven arrived a little lower on gas than I would've preferred. Nina joined Bob in the lab and the remaining scientists were offloaded into the station's habitation module, jumping the lab's sci production rate up to about 2.6 sci per day; still low, but higher than it was. Calster was loaded as a passenger on the Raven, as was Valentina; Gwezny was placed in the craft's cockpit (Val's still in hack for crashing a Raven and killing a bunch of tourists a while back, even though it was the due to the machinations of the Q continuum throwing the laws of physics out the window (read: FAR crashed on me that night and I hit quicksave instead of quickload)). After doing some calculations, I sent the Peacock out again to pick up Stellie, a scientist, from Kerbin orbit. The rescue was a success and the craft successfully returned to Kerbinport despite running out of fuel - the craft's got overpowered RCS capabilities, and it turned out to be a good thing. Stellie was loaded as a passenger on the Raven. Finally, the Raven was loaded with some truly precious cargo - Bob's thirty experiments that he conducted on his last trip to Mun. The plane was rigged for a return flight to KSC at the tail end of the evening, and the flight is scheduled to take place first thing next time I play the game.

Enola Gay returns to Kerbin from Minmus in five hours, after which I've got plans to send a batch of tourists into solar orbit. At this point I need to send up more fuel for Kerbinport. Still haven't landed the Vulture plane from the last fueling mission - I really oughta get onto that sometime soon. In fact, I've got a lot of plane flying in my near future: Land the Raven, Land the Vulture, send up a Magpie (which still hasn't been fully tested) to dock with a craft in orbit to haul down to the surface, and get the damn Albatross refueling plane working or send up another Vulture. All planes. All very very soon...especially if I want to start a new career save.