What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

Today I started easing back into KSP after a few weeks of break. No updates on the voyage of Kidonia yet, as it's still a few Kerbal weeks away from its next maneuver node, but I did do some roving around near my Minmus base in this adorable tiny rover:

UY1y4cn.png

I`ve been trying out RO RSS RP-0 KCT and discovering that it does not use nearly as much RAM as I thought it might, in fact it`s more stable than my normal modlist even though a lot of the same mods are in my RSS folder.

Really trying hard to get into orbit in my career, my launchpad will be upgraded in about 200 days so I`m trying to do it under 40T.

Yesterday and today I've been doing multiple boring refuelling missions between my mining operation on Minmus and several ships and stations at Mun and Kerbin. Fortunately I got to do it with this beauty. (Mostly stock with some TweakScaling.)

screenshot26.png

screenshot27.png

Edited by Tex_NL

I Got caught up in hype trainness.. and with a heavy guilt, modified 4429s exhaust and abused her quite horribly exploding half the trains wheels trying to get a money shot for a hype train.. thankfully she survived and I repainted her class number back and fixed the configuration file.. repairing all wagon wheels.. thankfully nothing exploded

l7GkXGL.pngHGQuXlA.png

Finally reducing speed a little to let smoke catch up and fearing explosions.. the shot was perfect :)

YeMmsPc.png

I deleted my hardmode game after a string of dumb design flaws. :(  I normally feel I'm pretty good at KSP, but I'm just having hard luck these days.  Forgot the solar panels, stranded some tourists.  Forgot the parachutes, killed Bob, Bill, and six tourists.  Added the parachutes and STILL killed eight tourists because there weren't ENOUGH parachutes.  I simply don't have enough time anymore to give every creation a safety test flight (or two...) and actually expect to get anywhere in the game I haven't been before.

I'm sad.

20 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Too close for gun, switching to empty vodka bottle!

I think it's pretty funny that "Aerial Ramming" is put under list of Russian inventions on Wikipedia. It says Soviets invented it in World War 1. :cool:

Today, I learned that switching between splashed down vessels may cause some minor issues. Huh.

If I can read numbers correctly, its 1/30 the speed of light. Impressive, isn't it?

ieSvpew.jpg

Edited by Alpha188

Hi All :)

Waiting for the 1.1 ksp version without steam to help, i made a 1.05 Eve Mission with my 1.04 modified lander :) 

Ksp full stock parts, KER, PreciseNodes and cosmetics addons.

752tons, 192parts, 342562funds..

One launch.

Fly safe with Valentina :)

Yesterday, after flying to Minmus and back, I played around with procedural tanks as plane parts.

AS-2_zpshh0bbxej.jpg

AS-647_zpsr6einj6y.jpg

AS-641_zpsimksbsyk.jpg

AS-676_zpsgoidpc1r.jpg

Mechjeb's spaceplane autoland feature may prove to be helpful eventually, but for the time being, it's just a way to ensure your crash response team doesn't have far to travel to get to the crash site. ;)