What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

Two contracts to expand Kerbin Stayshun appeared last night, so that is what I did.  Also I crashed a robotic lander into Mun, not entirely on purpose, but it was an outdated and redundant vehicle anyway.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-29%20at%206.40.5 

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-29%20at%208.32.2

The second addition to the station was fun because while I added RCS thrusters, I totally forgot the fuel!  So it was docking by main engine only, which went off without a hitch.  It was the 3 2-man pods with gigantors on the bottom of the second picture.

Edited by justidutch

Visited Thatmo, where a bizarre incident may or may not have occurred. And with that, exploration in this save is over; with 1.1 already in public testing, this old 1.0.4 game is getting a bit obsolete. But we'll still need a finale for this little saga...

The team made this a few weeks ago and took it for another test flight.

QD5duRO.jpg

It reached 1333 m/s at 75% throttle and maximum altitude of 40,000m,at which height the engines cut out and it was pretty much a glider,it gave its best performance at 20-30,000m,where it flew for 10 minutes without any input to the joystick (i walked out of the room and made a drink).

Orbited Ptah 11 in a polar orbit to fulfill a contract, and Horus 6 linked up with the Imsety 2 lander (left in orbit of Minmus by Horus 2; this was its second re-use-- Imsety 1 is similarly parked in a Munar orbit), and Jebley and Kimmie Kerman landed in the Greater Flats region (fulfilling two contracts along the way as well).

So, I ah... found a little something near Ike today....

UdwjGj4.png

Kls9zk4.png

It looks a little different...

2rztSXv.png

Weird lighing...

fg4fege.png

Full thread to come!

Also Found a force field 

r8qEkG5.png

K1Qo97b.png

Edited by Tw1

Still waiting for transfer windows a couple hundred days away, last night I picked up a contract to put a new base on Mün.  But, I already have one there and want to return the three Kerbals currently working the science lab, so wanted to see if I could design a ship to fulfill both goals.  This is what I came up with:

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%205.06.4

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%205.06.5

It is a science lab with two little crew cabins attached, solar panels and antennae to fulfil the base contract.  It is connected to two autonomous ships that will return to Kerbin when needed, leaving the base on Mün.  I also sent up a ship to refuel it after it circularized orbit, but just as I got that ship into orbit a friend called with tickets to the Winnipeg Jets game, so I jumped all over that.  I may have an hour or two today to complete this mission...

After 90 hours I finally figured out correction burns :D

Since then I've visited Duna twice, dropped an Eve probe from manned spaceship after docking the probe onto it and today I landed on Gilly and returned home safely.

Gilly is so silly it's my favourite place so far :)

Spoiler

7E16E94AFD315FB487F6804D038B3D4EA2ED55CD

Spoiler

47DE96658127CFDAFD9E7CE6161A52718F7B034B

Spoiler

18B62346F6286A94F9172DC0EEB347CAB641E8D7

Spoiler

25E0C9186DC3F275F3550325AC677AD655CF8BA0

Edited by sormi

I installed Windows 10 again. This time it worked much better. ^_^

...But, you're already at page 931?  Don't you have anything better to do? :huh:

<Sigh>  I'll catch up reading later. I'm tired now. 

I went to the Bottom of the Sea. Then, after a quicksave/load, went beneath the seabed floor... to the core and  through kerbin?

Eventually at -588 KM the vessel rapidly accelerated, bended, and overheated. 

The kraken lives there.

CD30C46D6A696613486E1DE8A532DC41FCA13887

It's back :0.0:

Does Nova know about this?

Click the image....

Edited by The Destroyer