What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

2 hours ago, eddiew said:

Where... did you get that magnificent helmet? I must have this thing...

Wearable KIS props by Enceos. In addition to looking nifty and being a bit smaller than the stock one (i. e. fits better in the buggy) I like it cause I can see the Kerbal's face from any angle. Pity it doesn't have reflections though.

56 minutes ago, klond said:

Made a poster to hype Castille7's upcoming Shark Expedition ft. Jeb and crew.

4hixHRC.jpg

They're gonna need a bigger boat.

meGn9Tp.png

Oh for flarp's sake! You just know since this is KSP someone is gonna make them fly and then they're gonna spin around in circles (since Kerbal stuff tends to do that) and then there'll be rain and wind and funnel clouds and that can't possibly lead to anything good!

So... where can I download it? <_<

Took a picture. At first I was bummed out by how dark it was, but then I realized I could turn it into a game:

Try To Guess What This Picture Is!

Guessing_Game.png

(Answer will come tomorrow)

Edited by Brownhair2

55 minutes ago, Brownhair2 said:

Took a picture. At first I was bummed out by how dark it was, but then I realized I could turn it into a game:

Guessing_Game.png

SSTO on Minmus?

Didn't get a screen shot, but today I ran out of fuel for the trip back to getting low enough Peri around Kerbin from a basic trip to the Mun. Had Jeb get out and push, no really, push my craft just enough that my Peri ended up  just under 70k. I wasn't getting him stranded because I suck with rescues. 

Edited by jros83

10 hours ago, Brownhair2 said:

Guessing_Game.png

SSTO small shuttle on Minmmus or some kind of rover/plane hybrid for refueling 

Started a new save of KSP 1.1.3 a couple of days ago with RSS, RO, RP-0, etc. etc... I like roleplaying when I play KSP, so this time I decided to pretend to be the CNSA (Chinese National Space Administration) and successfully beat the Americans into getting a satellite in orbit, and beat the USSR to the moon. Today, I'm going to try to send a probe to fly by Venus at least a couple years before the Americans and the Soviets did so. It's unlikely that I'll be able to send man into space before the Soviets do. Those Russians were amazing at getting spherical objects into space!

The lunar probe (Yueguang 1, Mandarin for "Moonlight" according to Google Translate) has transmitted some nice pictures from its long journey:

LMMb2Nr.png

JJQUk12.png

Sending off the second Chinese probe to the Moon, Yueguang 3 (Yueguang 2 was unsuccessful). Here's the rocket as it lifts off the launchpad at the Jiuquan Space Center:

VBlvOZ8.png

Edited by AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures

7 minutes ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

I accidentally launched a test plane into space.

You get hole plane there... you Lucky One... my try to build a SSTO MK2 decided to send only the Wings up there.... the fuselage was more for a new chapter in "20.000 Miles under the see"...

What i'm wondering dunk in with sth around 150m/s i get the 750m Milestone... And no casualties....Oo

Edited by Urses

Made some tweaks. Reattached the main pylon to the saucer to eliminate some wobble. Pulled the lower section up towards the saucer. Extended the nacelle pylons. Shortened the lower section for better aesthetics. The center of mass is now near the center of the bridge. 

nweja2r.jpg

Flies much cleaner now. Not perfect but much closer.

Ldbw0DA.jpg

I could tweak some more but it has served my need to relive my childhood dreams.

13 minutes ago, Red Shirt said:

Made some tweaks. Reattached the main pylon to the saucer to eliminate some wobble. Pulled the lower section up towards the saucer. Extended the nacelle pylons. Shortened the lower section for better aesthetics. The center of mass is now near the center of the bridge. 

-snip-

Flies much cleaner now. Not perfect but much closer.

Ldbw0DA.jpg

I could tweak some more but it has served my need to relive my childhood dreams.

Since you have mod parts in there you might as well stick a 2.5m USI warp drive in behind the deflector dish and zip over to Urlum and back in a heartbeat. You know you want to... I know I want to. And heck, I will.

4 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Since you have mod parts in there you might as well stick a 2.5m USI warp drive in behind the deflector dish and zip over to Urlum and back in a heartbeat. You know you want to... I know I want to. And heck, I will.

I have Space Opera engines that almost made the tweaks. Yeah it's probably going to happen.