What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

:0.0:

Wow!

Can you post a .craft file?

Also, does it have any mods in the launcher?

Sure, I will Post a thread in The Spacecraft exchange tomorow. I just have enough of this Rocket for today, i was working 10 hours to get it to work. This may fry your PC, as it has close to 1000 Parts.

Also this is completly Stock, only the Payload uses mods.

Since my earlier post was about yesterday, this is about today.

1. I launched Transport Mission 4, and have transported the Kerbals to the colony ship.

2. Downloaded (and am continuing to download) some flags for my KSP... I plan on having an island on Laythe with around a hundred different types of flags on it :D

Sure, I will Post a thread in The Spacecraft exchange tomorow. I just have enough of this Rocket for today, i was working 10 hours to get it to work.

Great :)

Can't wait to use it (it'll save quite a few launches for interplanetary missions that I have planned, especially my Dres, Vall and Duna missions)

This may fry your PC, as it has close to 1000 Parts.

I just launched a 750 part ship with full physics on...

I'll be fine (especially if I turn the physics into slow-mo) :D

Also this is completly Stock, only the Payload uses mods.

Sweet! :D

Edited by Windchild

My Kerbs just landed on Dres...

They are out of fuel though, so it will be a "rescue" mission piloted by Bob, who will be bringing along my new Dres rover with him.

LOL its comforting to see you're from philippines, if american that flag would be very questionable

I made some VTOLs and attempted ODST style drop pods(The kerbals were in seats and got flung out when the parachutes deployed.)

That feel when your Kerbals will never get to ride down though the clouds in a tiny pod and ram an alien carrier.

In my case, I successfully established a surface base on Jool like a boss, did some more work on my Icarus Research Station (which I will soon move into a close orbit around the sun), and started building an SSTO based on Skylon.

I realised I'd never used the two man lander can as a simple lander. I also had been meaning to investigate the site for my Mun prograde city for quite a while, so we set of for The Mun with a sense of purpose.

8rgzYim.png

Oh yes. We also took trees into space. For science.

The early part of the mission featured orbital EVA antics. Discarded stages are fun. So is having two trees stuck on your spaceship.

uin6ZJk.png

DfZHVDN.png

If you think about it, a pine is the ideal type of tree to launch into space, with that pointy shape and all. And it totally provides camouflage...

E3r5jeC.png

Touchdown! We then proceeded to explore the surrounding area, picking out spots for sections of the base.

But then:

GhT1Qxk.png

Oh no! Aloly Kerman's head is going out of his helmet! Got to go back to the lander!

I got him back, and he was fine. But he was then lost in a later Jet pack accident.

Mission control made the call to end the mission early.

A confused Kervis fired up the engines as instructed, not knowing what had happened to Aloly.

The tree made an interesting kind of Aerobraking shield.

X5eCWKc.png

But was not so helpful when it came to attempt landing.

Edited by Tw1

-snip-

Where did you get this tree and how can I acquire it?!

The day's only just started for me, but I've put up a new satellite to remap Kerbin's terrain and Kethane reserves, and I plan on putting together a Kethane refinery to leave at the space center.

Built a launch system for the stock "Rover + Skycrane". Then I realized the skycrane didn't have enough DeltaV's to land on the moon, after I transferred to the mun. So i turned on infinite fuel and tried to land anyways. Then mechjeb flipped the craft 90 degrees, and it crashed. There was a huge explosion, and I thought the rover was screwed. When the fire and debris cleared, apparently only two the the mini radial engines had exploded. I managed to flip the rover, and absolutely nothing on the rover was damaged. Oh yeah, and I built my first SSTO. Its probably the only poodle-powered SSTO too. :D

8gf7C8jl.jpg

Minmus_zps1450a441.jpg

I've been launched unmanned supply & refuel stations to Mun and Minmus and I decided that I could have a mission to top off their tanks. I also left 2 kerbonauts on both stations and I expect them to be there for a few years before getting them back. Here's my Kerbion craft docking with the Minmus station.