What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

That's awful. Do you kill Kerbals just to see how people will react? Shame on you!

They screamed all the way down to the ground,atleast they didn't feel anything when their cockpit exploded in a ball of flames.

Today I started a fresh sandbox game, having just downloaded the NASA patch, and HOLY CRAP the SLS parts make heavy lifting a lot less of a strut-mired hassle. I did 2 quick Apollo-ish lunar orbit rendezvous type Mun missions. It feels good to start fresh with some accumulated knowledge of what one is doing (which I definitely did not have when I first started playing). Less debris, failed missions and stranded Kerbals.

I'm not always a monster. I saved this crew from certain death!

Just so you could torment them again? You make me sick!

Anyway, I realized that my Munar body pile wasn't big enough, so I sent a specialized rover to expand it some more.

V2zqQD2.png

Torment my newest test pilot? Kerbal plz

So you're tricking him into believing that everything is okay so that he'll stay with you long enough for you to kill him? You're evil!

Got a pic of the launch vehicle for that? :D

I used a wormhole. It's partially responsible for my space program's high death toll.

Here's a part of the newest addition to the pile.

UHr4fWa.png

Here's a part of the newest addition to the pile.

-snip-]

Who needs piles when you have a Kraken at arms length!

N5A6Fcj.jpg

Note: No Kerbals were killed in this photograph,don't listen to the lie told above!

I did mt first interplantery mission to Duna and Ike with an unmanned probe.

Now tinkering with a new rocket design for a manned mission. So far, I forgot the ladders :rolleyes:, got the fuel lines backwards :mad: and when I finally managed to get this fail back from a Sun orbit back to Kerbin it was too heavy for the parachutes ;.;. The pod survived so Jeb will get to fly the new and improved (silly mistakes fixed) mk2 rocket.

I made a stock-alike space plane launcher for RSS :) First time I tried this I failed miserably, but this time I the design was successful.

It can't only launch 2 tons but that gives it a payload fraction of 3%, much better than a stock rocket

I released some alternate skins for AviationLights!

Oh if these blink in random ways that would be all kinds of awesome! I am going to have to get them now as I have been longing for more lights.

Well I had to scrap the Kerb-Ploppo III as it did not have the fuel to get to Mun, or maybe my piloting skills are just rusty. So I went back to the Ploppo II, however I now have flashing lights on it. You could not believe how much of an improvement just some blinking lights can add to a rocket, can flat mount lights that can light up the nose makes it even more awesomer!

33e0uhd.png