TT's Mod Releases - Development suspended till further notice

TouhouTorpedo

I do hope he gives you permission to re-release it possibly, or at least release how to do the mod yourself actually...that might be what you could do is make a thing to tell others who want that feature, how to add it themselves, since you wouldn't be posting the full files.

• 1 month later...
Would it be okay to update the Mark IV fuselages to work with 0.23, but put the dll here? As far as I know, you just add PART{ } and it works fine.

MK4 fuselages will work fine with 0.23 if you use the download instructions on the page or in the included readme file. It uses an older mod format at this time that doesn't run in Gamedata folder. I'm planning to update this soon anyway.

Vector engines is a great mod. I made this

Wish I had also used some of the other, mk3 mods

Very nice! Good to see a video with Pitch Vector Engine in finally.

You'll probably be pleased to know I'm updating Pitch Vector Engine to version 3, which includes at least 1 new engine (maybe 2 if I can figure something out), tweakables (set up the memory angles in the SPH/VAB before flight and save them) and a few new animation tricks for the new engines.

I've got it to playable standard now, just need to get the animation included and possibly the 2nd engine, If I decide to make it.

pictures of new engine in action:

L464hvj.png

z3JEbWK.png

I know Pitch Vector isn't exactly the most in need of update, but it was a bit content lacking (only 2 engines) so felt this was a good thing to get back into it with.

Has anyone been able to use multiwheels with 23.5 (ARM)?

Nothing shows up in the VAB and I get this error in the log:

[LOG 11:43:38.612] Load(Model): uploads_2013_06_TTModularWheels-v0.6.2.3/Parts/TTtruckwheel_m2/model

[ERR 11:43:38.617] WheelCollider requires an attached Rigidbody to function.

It could be just me, too many mods. :)

:o does this mean that Modular Multiwheels will be getting updated as well? as well as the older Mk.4 fuselages?

MK4 Fuselages I'd like to update to fit the new ARM standard. So that's a probable. I would also like to update the MK3 expansion to have tweakable controlled bays. Modular Wheels will probably only get changed to new standard, same with the MK3 cockpit mod. Though I might be tempted to make a single wheel pod like the dual wheel pod for Modular Wheels.

Anything that gets updated now is going to GameData standard. I'd rather not have to keep telling people where it goes even though it's on the download page.

Has anyone been able to use multiwheels with 23.5 (ARM)?

Nothing shows up in the VAB and I get this error in the log:

[LOG 11:43:38.612] Load(Model): uploads_2013_06_TTModularWheels-v0.6.2.3/Parts/TTtruckwheel_m2/model

[ERR 11:43:38.617] WheelCollider requires an attached Rigidbody to function.

It could be just me, too many mods. :)

It works fine for me, yeah. It's in the VAB and SPH and works fine ingame. You've probably copied it to the wrong place. Check the instructions, it goes in the main folder and not the Gamedata folder at the moment, as it's based on an older way of building mods.

Released! Pitch Vector Engine 3!

KSPSpaceportPitchVectorEngine3.png

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/pitch-vector-engine/

spaceport is being terrible as always, so you may see the older Pitch Vector Engine 2 picture. Rest assured, it's updated.

Includes:

- Taurus F-35 inspired engine +90°/-10° transforming nozzle

- Scorpion YAK-141 inspired engine ±90° simulated pitch vector (uses a custom throttle method to do so)

- Tweakables on all engines, including the ability to set the memory angles and start angles, and the ability to set software limits on the engines. The Scorpion engine comes preset at +90°/-10° but can go full ±90° range.

- Very basic tech tree implementation (untested, don't use career)

IMPORTANT : DELETE OLD PITCH VECTOR ENGINE 2 FIRST. I am using a new folder structure now to prepare for when my other mods go to GameData. Pitch Vector Engine 2 was installed to GameData, but I have changed the folders in GameData it goes to. It should make things more organised my mods easier to manage. At time of posting, Only Pitch Vector Engine 2 and I think the rover autopilot were in GameData, so you can most likely simply delete your TouhouTorpedo folder in GameData before installing Pitch Vector Engine 3.

Edited by TouhouTorpedo

Tech tree works.

Any working craft? This is hard as HELL to balance.

Balancing is pretty easy since tweakables, actually.

By default the engines appear in the VAB/SPH at initial angle zero. So just get the thrust marker aligned with the mass marker. I found a neat way of doing this and improving controlability at low speed was to place an RCS tank somewhere and vary the fuel load and therefore the center of mass. Some of the engines have different spool rates too, so try adjusting the throttle more gently.

Do Modular Multiwheels work on newest versions? I want them soo badly.
I really want to see these be updated, they were the best rover parts out there, still are too

Still work, just unzip into the main KSP directory so it goes into the Parts and Plugins directory, NOT gamedata, then it works fine.

Multiwheels doesn't have tweakables in the current version thats up, I may add that when I get around to updating it for steering angles. It'd be neat to put tweakables in for power/steer/etc, but that would be a lot more involved - and it'd invalidate any previously saved models, which would kinda suck.

Awesome mod! Thanks a lot!

Here is my first design, using a pair of LV-R40HEVT engines. Its a VTOL for my upcoming duna mission, where this VTOL will serve as a transfer system between the orbital station and the ground base.

gV5zNvo.png

TwNe7j4.png

APnry7h.png

Awesome mod! Thanks a lot!

Here is my first design, using a pair of LV-R40HEVT engines. Its a VTOL for my upcoming duna mission, where this VTOL will serve as a transfer system between the orbital station and the ground base.

http://i.imgur.com/gV5zNvo.png

http://i.imgur.com/TwNe7j4.png

http://i.imgur.com/APnry7h.png

i think i could do better

(edit)

but thats still impresive 10/10

Edited by Xenon2462
complementing

Little treat for anyone keeping their eyes on this thread, a sneaky peak download for the next mod i'm working on.

It's not finished, full of bugs, sometimes you need to go to Space Center and back to be able to get Kerbals out of the seat, but it does what it's supposed to -

You can assign kerbals to a seat in the VAB/SPH, and it will spawn them once inflight.

http://www./download/27rdlymr5i8am2e/TTSeatFixer_Prototype.zip

it overwrites the seatexternalcmd part so back that up first ideally, though it's only difference is an added module. should work straight up with anything already.

Quick gif of what it does (gif is old, it doesn't make craft bounce anymore on spawn)

y9vAdfr.gif

again, it does still have bugs and will make you need to go spacecenter and back sometimes to get a kerbal out. report any other bugs if you try it!

Being able to open/close the cargo bay doors in SPH/VAB would be fantastic!

I made some part config files to tide me over until the mk3 expansion gets updated. These are replacement cfgs so if TT would like them removed no problem and maybe I will make a module manager replacement instead. They use the firespitter plugin so you will need that and I have chucked them into start tech. I haven't tested them very much so... Use at your own risk.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/543001/Parts.zip

I made some part config files to tide me over until the mk3 expansion gets updated. These are replacement cfgs so if TT would like them removed no problem and maybe I will make a module manager replacement instead. They use the firespitter plugin so you will need that and I have chucked them into start tech. I haven't tested them very much so... Use at your own risk.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/543001/Parts.zip

cfg packs are fine with me, haven't tested this (not going to find the time to do so) but hopefully does what the guy was looking for in the meantime.

I usually try and keep my mods as independent as possible though, so i may look for another plugin or configuration set up later when i do an update of that pack.

cfg packs are fine with me, haven't tested this (not going to find the time to do so) but hopefully does what the guy was looking for in the meantime.

I usually try and keep my mods as independent as possible though, so i may look for another plugin or configuration set up later when i do an update of that pack.

Thanks your Mk3 mods have always been excellent, look forward to your updates!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.