What do you name your space agencies?

GalaxyGryphon

Im super unoriginal and a car guy ( if the name didnt give that away already ) I chose a OEM performance company from a Japanese car manufacture xD mainly cause I like the logo stamped on the side of my ships. So I chose Nismo. 

My realism save is called KNASA (pronounced NASA) which is simply a Kerbal NASA.

My aero flight sim is called Blockheed Kerman StrutWorks, named for the founder, an individual that had a head with slightly sharper corners than most Kerbals and resented the nickname 'Blockhead'. Deciding that 'Blockheed' sounded Bad-S, he took to naming his development division after the mantra of 'needs more struts' that developed when engine power outpaced the materials that could survive flight with that technology.

My nearly-stock exploration install has two agencies: Breaking Bad-S (For creative Kerbal abuse) and Kerbal Agency for Research, Exploration, and Development of AeroSpace Technology (KAREDAST). Convoluted, but at least it isn't as bad as OSIRIS-REx, and gets the point across. :)

When I'm building insane aircraft: The Flaming Goat Foundry Works. I still haven't made a flag for the Foundry, so I've just been using the Australian Air Force insignia. 

In a book I'm writing: A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. I have no idea what it stands for, but I'm reasonably sure it stands for something. 

Edited by Ehco Corrallo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.