Are you going to start a fresh save file come 0.20?

Question, for a first timer going through the new update how do you transfer saves? I kinda like the game I got going right now..

In your KSP folder, there's a "saves" folder. Double click on it and copy the save folder you want and paste it into the "saves" folder of your other KSP folder.

Yes, my current save is going well but I'm waiting on flags and seats do that means my current kerbal rovers (about 15 of 'em) will need replacement. Plus, the MJ 2.0 update changed the compatibillity with the old cases so I'll finally be able to have correctly normally placed AR202 cases instead of derpy ones that just float a quarter meter off the ship.

I'm starting completely fresh - new save and not copying ship files.

I had a mishap when I started using remote tech this week that resulted in a cloud of 48 small satellites in orbit around Mun that were supposed to be relay satellites: spinning the mothership and releasing them all at once to disperse them resulted in collisions and I think every single probe lost its solar panels. They dispersed quite nicely into a band after a few days, but even if they were still powered that's too much bloat in the list of satellites for me (should have thought of that before trying it...).

Besides that, I didn't redesign much with .19 so most of my ships with engine clustering are still using cubic struts for mounting, and .20 seems like a good point to fix that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.