[0.90] Procedural Dynamics - Procedural Wing 0.9.3 Dec 24

DYJ

can't attach the wings to same thing
Fine, I'll play gerbil. Back in a few.

Reporting back, Procedural Wings has no bees but ONE HUGE HORNET instead.

Trying to attach the allmovingpart wings froze the game into an cant-click-anything-else state. Had to Alt-F4 out. Log is spammed with null, like a few thousand lines in three seconds.

I'm not even going to try to figure out a fix (I can't) nor am I gonna go and test everything.

Edited by Axelord FTW

I loved this procedural wings in KSP 0.25, but it was glitchy at least to me in KSP 0.90. Similar things as you have described, can't attach wings on craft, null references in log etc. Probably not all problems were related to PW, but problems arise when you install some other mods. Haven't enough time to figure out those conflicting mods and B9 procedural wings were produced, so I turned out to them.

We all have to be patient until DYJ make update for procedural wings, so far in OP it is still stated compatibility for 0.90 not for KSP 1.0, no wonders if it still not working properly.

i am playing on the new version of ksp 1.0 and when i launched it with this mod nothing went wrong, until i grabbed a wing i couldn't move it or anything Please fix!;.;

Please send your logs

i am playing on the new version of ksp 1.0 and when i launched it with this mod nothing went wrong, until i grabbed a wing i couldn't move it or anything Please fix!;.;

Your issue is that the mod is NOT compatible with 1.0--current P-Wings is for KSP Version .90-- it will have to be updated in order for the mod to work properly. For your problem, there are three solutions. First, run KSP .90 where P-Wings DO work (I'd recommend either FAR or NEAR if you like the new aero in 1.0); second, keep checking this thread to see when it is updated, or finally, you could look up B9's Procedural Wings. Check this post to find it along with the patch that allows that mod to work with the current version of KSP.

B9 procedural wings have been updated. We can stick to those for a while.

Your issue is that the mod is NOT compatible with 1.0--current P-Wings is for KSP Version .90-- it will have to be updated in order for the mod to work properly. For your problem, there are three solutions. First, run KSP .90 where P-Wings DO work (I'd recommend either FAR or NEAR if you like the new aero in 1.0); second, keep checking this thread to see when it is updated, or finally, you could look up B9's Procedural Wings. Check this post to find it along with the patch that allows that mod to work with the current version of KSP.

Seems B9 pw work only with far? So in stock 1.0.2 without far its wont work or work incorrect?

Seems B9 pw work only with far? So in stock 1.0.2 without far its wont work or work incorrect?

B9 wings, even with the new config, give negative lift numbers in the latest version of FAR in 1.02 for me. Standard wings work fine.

B9 wings, even with the new config, give negative lift numbers in the latest version of FAR in 1.02 for me. Standard wings work fine.

I saw there was a patch and a suggestion earlier in this thread that the B9 wings, with the pathch, worked. I haven't had time to test for myself tho

• 2 weeks later...
I saw there was a patch and a suggestion earlier in this thread that the B9 wings, with the pathch, worked. I haven't had time to test for myself tho

I use nuFAR (Ferri) for 1.02, engineer redux and I just downloaded the git-hub version. Lets see what happens. :)

Can anyone confirm that it works with 1.0.2 and Ferram? Would be nice :3

You will have to try for yourself to find out. I thing that they were not updated for 1.0.2 and nuFAR.

Good new is that I can confirm for B9 procedural wings that works properly with dev build of FAR and latest B9 PW patch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish this mod didn't break every time the game updates. But short of rewriting the whole thing to use the games inbuilt fairing creation tool I can't see this happening.

Whatever happens, here's hoping this essential mod is updated soon.