[0.90] Procedural Dynamics - Procedural Wing 0.9.3 Dec 24

DYJ

I mean this that is showing on the pics, the movable part seams to be part of the wing, not and extra part extension.

Those would be flight control surfaces, yes.

This is what Wikipedia redirects to when you search for "winglet" .

Of course, I was off too with my "flight surfaces".

Those would be flight control surfaces, yes.

This is what Wikipedia redirects to when you search for "winglet" .

Of course, I was off too with my "flight surfaces".

I told you the name winglet, and you don't understand, so, i show you the pics...

You don't need to repeat me, what you don't understand!

I told you the name winglet, and you don't understand, so, i show you the pics...

You don't need to repeat me, what you don't understand!

I'm sure this is just a matter of language barrier.

Calm down.

I understand what you mean.

You mean the flight control surfaces. The rudders, elevators and the likes. The moving bits.

They are not winglets. Winglets are wing-like parts, either on the wingtips or connecting landinggear or other parts of the aircraft, like in the link I showed you.

Now lets go back to enjoying this amazing mod.

I'm sure this is just a matter of language barrier.

Calm down.

I understand what you mean.

You mean the flight control surfaces. The rudders, elevators and the likes. The moving bits.

They are not winglets. Winglets are wing-like parts, either on the wingtips or connecting landinggear or other parts of the aircraft, like in the link I showed you.

Now lets go back to enjoying this amazing mod.

Well, in the game, i saw a lot of people directing to the control surfaces, rudders, or "flaps", by winglets. But as by your Wiki link, that o see know, not before, it is only the extreme parts of wings, pointed up.

Lol

I 'm not install it yet...

Soon...

It seems that (at least with FAR) wing lift is a bit low. Replacing working planes' wings with these ones set to the same size result in a rocket powered rock.

On the topic of rocks, these wings also have a very high impact tolerance.

Edit: stupid me didn't read the rest of the forum. I excitedly await FAR support.

Edited by Ultraturbopanda

With FAR, those wings will still use stock flight model, so they won't work correctly. They'll lift stuff, but won't have FAR features working.

Amazing mod!

It's fairly easy to use and works just like it is part of the stock game, no matter what size!

I've made forward swept wings and even improved my original aircraft, wich had lots of separated pieces of wing to for a single one.

EDIT: Only needs one thing, control surfaces to match the flexible size

Edited by cesarcurado

Amazing mod!

It's fairly easy to use and works just like it is part of the stock game, no matter what size!

I've made forward swept wings and even improved my original aircraft, wich had lots of separated pieces of wing to for a single one.

EDIT: Only needs one thing, control surfaces to match the flexible size

That's planned, and DYJ did get a totally broken one to not-work in game, but there's still a couple of gnarly bugs to fix in the main module before we start poking that.

No, it will only ever see the default values for the wing, until ferram4 gets back to us with how to make FAR pick the changes up. That will be a few days, he has to fix FAR for 0.20 first :)