101+ reasons why we are not NASA

CaptinKornflake

372. We launch probes to Duna by achieving Kerbol orbit first.

373. If the crew lives, we pop the champagne, because that counts as a success! Even if they have absolutely no return capabilities or landed during EVA!

374. We have a memorial to a person on another celestial body, even though that person doesn't exist in the Kerbal universe.

375. Engines can be landing struts if they want to be.

376. If a manned pod becomes a permanent probe, we totally meant to do that.

377. We achieve orbit through rock arches, just because.

378. Snacks and science are all you need to pack for interplanetary missions

380 - Kerbals only make a rocket using 20-1000 moving parts, while NASA using more than 1000k...

381 - Docking Port are Magnetically Charged, whlie in the real life it would be disaster..

382 - Parts can be twisted around like twizzlers, even 180 degrees, without breaking apart..

383 - Kerbals have no computer on board the rocket..

384 - Kerbals build rocket out of no where..

385 - Kerbals always in contact with there ship despite they are on the other end of the universe..

*** IT'S DANY!!! ***

386 - We SAW Rockets and then Hammer them TOGETHER!

Edited by 8749236
DANY Is HERE!!!

391 I use debug on my birth day to get places

392 I use time warp to phase through things

393 I blow stuff up to prove my point

394 I nuke kerbals in my rocket

395 I use uncontrolled explosions to propel things

396 I eat my kerbals

397 kerbals can survive reentry

398 the reentry heat is cold

399 pointless rockets are in pieces every where

400 I waste a bunch of Ideas just to get to the 400 ideas milestone for this topic

401 I ignore the fact that I reached the milestone

402 I keep typing while out of ideas for rockets/milestones

410. Our planet is completely uninhabited except for some scientists and engineers waddling around inside the buildings at KSC.

411. Apart from KSC, our temperate planet with ample oceans and expansive green fields is devoid of animal and plant life, cities, roads and infrastructure.

412. Unlike Earth, with its ~180 nations, thousands of languages, billions of humans and tens of thousands of sub-cultures, Kerbin appears to have zero cultural or linguistic diversity and a total lack of native governments or institutions apart from the Kerbal Space Program. (Although it has been conjectured that "Kerbal civilisation may live underground or underwater due to some unknown factor"

413. The absence of any apparent sexual dimorphism or obvious juvenile or elderly individuals among our species suggests that we Kerbals are asexually reproducing immortal hive-mind critters.

414. Our resiliency to shock, lack of air, sleep deprivation, radiation, extremes of heat and cold are strong indicators of our evolutionary relationship to the Incredible Hulk, who as shown in this picture, HAS been known to bop around in space without a space suit or means of propulsion other than bounding from planet to planet.

Incredible-hulk-20060221015639117.jpg

415. This leads this commentator to conjecture that we Kerbals are in fact the 14th Lost Tribe of the Hulks.

419: we send probes to deep space knowing there is not even another star out there

420: our 3 most famous astro/cosmonauts never die

421: if all our kerbals die, we just hire more and kill them

Edited by M.Wolfy

422: Our only constraints are our spacecrafts' Delta-V Budget, our computers, and our skill at flying (or availability of MechJeb).

423: We cannot keep track of what number we are on when replying in this thread

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.