The first thing you did.

Ascensiam

Well, .20 is huge for me personally. I was getting little bit bored... Of course Project BABYLON is propably the greatest thing ever, bit it is hard for me to manage it. I was almost without a taste to fly normal fun missions... But .20 came as a huge restart for me! I flown both Mün and Minmus apollo style missions in like a hour - both with rovers with new seats and new lander cockpit and man I love it! I´ve crashed on Minmus but I´ve used my RCS hovercraft for reaching the orbit to a command module!

I love those new parts!

936170_4877948834565_2009639281_n.jpg

First thing I did was move my save file and it is working perfectly. All flights from .19 are still there. And then I checked to see the graphics improvement by looking at the Kerbin polar caps from my orbiting satellite and there is a noticeable improvement. I am liking everything about this update. Common sense told me to hold off on mods for now to avoid problems with future updates, and apparently I did the right thing. Thumbs up SQUAD, keep up the good work.

Unfortunately 0.20 came out during class, so I missed the chance to avoid the early rush. I suspect the first thing I will do once I can actually get to the store page to download, however, is build a Kerbal-seated drag racer and give Jeb the joyride he's always wanted.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.