wotlight

OxygenMeterClose_zps343f8043.jpg

Links

Codeplex page for downloading plugin and/or source code

Version 1.0 - Initial Release

3 hour oxygen timer added to Kerbal when EVA

Right click Kerbal to view remaining oxygen

Kerbal will die if oxygen runs out

Timer is not active when in the atmosphere (lightest blue color on UI), its roughly within about 12500 meters above Kerbin

Oxygen is fully replenished when entering a pod or descending into the atmosphere

Future plans

Make timer configurable

Look into interfacing with Kerbal Alarm Clock to automatically add alarms for low oxygen

No more oxygen....

OutOfOxygenSmall_zps2de745cf.jpg

Nice mod! I have an idea, maybe after 3 hours, the kerbal will be incapacitated for 10 minutes(ragdoll mode), and you have to rescue him using other kerbal, when kerbal is near with EVA, you can revive him and give him time to return to base

Nice mod! I have an idea, maybe after 3 hours, the kerbal will be incapacitated for 10 minutes(ragdoll mode), and you have to rescue him using other kerbal, when kerbal is near with EVA, you can revive him and give him time to return to base

Ohh I like that :)

Will definitely work on that for future version

That's a clever thought. Maybe they could transfer oxygen between themselves somehow. I'm considering this, but I've got to get my kerbals all inside first. If I keep that base once I've made the full jump to 0.20.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.