Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Hmm...

The Jool one is OKAY, but I was wondering if moons could be in it too.

Could I get a flag made up? It's a bit specific but I have an example at the end.

The idea that I have is the Bell Systems logo emitting radio waves on top of a tall, black radio tower on a white background. Also, no "flag effect" with the ripples. I have a lot more that I'll do with it but I don't have the skills to make the basic foundation.

Bell Systems Logo: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Bell_System_hires_1969_logo_blue.svg

Example made in paint in 1 min., the box is the flag, I don't want a box to be actually on the flag: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LsTcRJummKs/VI9eiRAKOjI/AAAAAAAAAlM/1F0qCg1hR80/s468/con1.png

Could I get a flag made up? It's a bit specific but I have an example at the end.

The idea that I have is the Bell Systems logo emitting radio waves on top of a tall, black radio tower on a white background. Also, no "flag effect" with the ripples. I have a lot more that I'll do with it but I don't have the skills to make the basic foundation.

Bell Systems Logo: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Bell_System_hires_1969_logo_blue.svg

Example made in paint in 1 min., the box is the flag, I don't want a box to be actually on the flag: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LsTcRJummKs/VI9eiRAKOjI/AAAAAAAAAlM/1F0qCg1hR80/s468/con1.png

wPYDRnb.png

Any chance someone could create/resize an original Welsh flag, or the Welsh Dragon with the St. David's black and yellow cross as the background (my preference if pos). My country seems to be under-represented in space and would appreciate help from someone with the skillz.

Many Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance someone could create/resize an original Welsh flag, or the Welsh Dragon with the St. David's black and yellow cross as the background (my preference if pos). My country seems to be under-represented in space and would appreciate help from someone with the skillz.

Many Thanks

Is this it?

kxojy09.png

Someone can have complete freedom in designing a flag that looks like its straight out of ancient rome, but somehow sort of "kerbaly"

Here's what I made, feel free to let me know if you want something changed or tweeked. I was originally going to put the K•S•P under the smoke and an image of a space plane from Kronal Vessel Viewer in the middle, to stand in for the eagle that is often in the middle of the laurel wreath, but I didn't find any that I liked or would fit well in the space. If you want to make one yourself of a plane you made I could put it in there.

JMCup79.jpg

OU5POdY.jpg

Hi!

Could anyone help me with a Portuguese flag colors containing a yellow decoupler ring and a "Saturn V" rocket being "split" in it's separation phase?

some links:

Portuguese flag

HhBMPjw.png

My idea...

9DKJj9o.png

The arrow would be the saturn V rocket and it's first stage separation, for example...

Thanks in advance! :D

Hi!

Could anyone help me with a Portuguese flag colors containing a yellow decoupler ring and a "Saturn V" rocket being "split" in it's separation phase?

A couple questions that arose after I started:

• So do you want the decoupler ring where the normal crest would be, and then the Saturn V in front of it?
  • Also, do you want the Saturn V in real colors, black and white, or do you want that colored yellow as well?
  • Should the decoupled 1st stage and the upper stages be in a straight line where it is coming apart or do you want the 1st stage at an angle like it is spinning away?
  • Do you want any wrinkly flag effects or a "distressed" pattern over it like the 1st pic you posted?

@yellow dart and captain picard:

If possible keep te rocket in straight line, in yellow and I don't mind if The ring is small! If you find it appealing it is great for me!

What you you guys suggest?

About the green/red part of the flag - I like both suggestions!:/

Thanks!

Edited by Eunito

Could anyone make a flag for me?

It should be a simple/easy enough design.. nothing too hard!

• I want it to have the stock KSP flag feature (the rocket and the lines coming off the blast from the engine).
  • However, instead of 'Kerbal Space Program' being on it, I'd like instead to have 'CCSEI' in italics where the 'Kerbal' part would usually be.

That's it, a pretty easy task!

Thanks in advance :cool:

I'd like a cartooney-ish sort of flag, with my team's star on it, the star itself is orange, with the red, orange, and black particles coming out.

There would also be a moon (Like the ones from your Kerbin sample) and the moon is red.

Thanks! Here is the inspiration pic:

5KpEpUv.png

If possible keep te rocket in straight line, in yellow and I don't mind if The ring is small! If you find it appealing it is great for me!

Thanks!

Sorry I know I implied I'd do it ages ago, but I just couldn't think of anything that looked good.

Thanks!

How about this? Any thoughts? The rocket will be hard to see when on the side of a ship, but it is so long and skinny I can really make it too much bigger and keep it all on the flag.

NgOvXqm.jpg

h2Rjdrz.jpg

Shameless thread bump?
I started on yours but I kept making stupid mistakes and I got mad and quit. It's what I get for learning Photoshop from YouTube & Google. I'll probably get around to it when I get some more time. Also, the last 3 I did here got no response from the requester, I prefer to get some closure before moving on to a new one.

I started on yours but I kept making stupid mistakes and I got mad and quit. It's what I get for learning Photoshop from YouTube & Google. I'll probably get around to it when I get some more time. Also, the last 3 I did here got no response from the requester, I prefer to get some closure before moving on to a new one.

Haha, no worries :) Thanks for giving it a shot, I look forward to possibly seeing it in the future :D

I have been using this flag for some time now (it's my friends Halo clan insignia pasted onto a white background). It is... a work of art. :P

I was wondering if someone would like to fix her up like this (as I am terrible with photoshop):

-smooth out rough edges on picture (aka better picture resolution)

-give it a black background, fading to grey near the edges of the flag

CxyrzYo.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.