Request a flag!

Thobewill10

U.K.K

United Kerbal Kommunes

No need for the Hammer and Sickle, but if you feel like it, a different symbol in the middle would be cool. And I would think replacing the Red color scheme with a green one would be cool. :)

Maybe something like this?

qY1ntE1.png?1

Chadw or kink, do you still have the cut out of the 101st flag(the part you put on top of the american flag ), and if you do. Please post it alone so i can copy it. thank you in advance.

Edited by viperwolf

Forgive my lack of understanding, but how did you get it like that? i cannot figure it out.

Welp, I use GIMP. What I did was, select the white space around it using the "Fuzzy Select Tool" then go to the drop down menu Layer>Transparency>Add Alpha Channel. Then, press Delete, or Edit>Clear. Then take the eraser tool and clean up the left over white spots.

Welp, I use GIMP. What I did was, select the white space around it using the "Fuzzy Select Tool" then go to the drop down menu Layer>Transparency>Add Alpha Channel. Then, press Delete, or Edit>Clear. Then take the eraser tool and clean up the left over white spots.

Oh i see, that is out of my reach lol, im just using paint. I thought maybe you saved it that way. Thank you for explaining.

I need a flag with:

Backgroind: Brazilian Flag

LOGO: Brazilian Space Agency

in futuristic font written: Brazilian Kerbonautic Space Agency

Took a bit of artistic liberty in combining the flag and logo:

Portuguese (I'm not entirely sure if I inserted the 'Kerbonáutica' in the right place):

exJjNOe.png

English:

ugr5jG5.png

Hey, so there's a bigger demand than i thought. Thanks KinkyFerrets for meeting that demand. I'll try to do my best with future requests.

If you want to make your own flags, i recommend using inkscape. it's a vector art program that's pretty simple to use. using vectors instead of rasters allows for unlimited resizing and ultimate smoothness.

read this for ideas of what flags i do will consist of. I won't be doing too much text unless absolutely necessary. symbolic images are better. I've added some guidelines to the OP.

Also, i think i ought to come up with a better way to collect requests.

Edited by Thobewill10

May I put one in?

Sorry for it being crooked, paint is really limited. But it will have this weasel on it, but instead of a spear it will be the Ksp logo on it's side and the flower will be the planet the rocket is going around. The weasel will have black lines stylized like the 3rd picture. The color scheme is a white background with the ksp logo in Cyan, and the weasel will be in black.

9u5jky.jpg

30cx89w.jpg

homepage.jpg?type=sn

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.