Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Alright I have a request I'm thinking of a flag with a tan or red background with the evolution of kerbals. Kinda like the picture of the evolution of humans. I'm thinking of like a Fern first them a bush then a tree and finally the kerbal with all of those in a plant green color. Can someone make this for me? Please

I know the devs have stated that kerbals are not plants but I like it for kind of a joke.

Sorry man, bit above my own paygrade.

Alright I have a request I'm thinking of a flag with a tan or red background with the evolution of kerbals. Kinda like the picture of the evolution of humans. I'm thinking of like a Fern first them a bush then a tree and finally the kerbal with all of those in a plant green color. Can someone make this for me? Please

I know the devs have stated that kerbals are not plants but I like it for kind of a joke.

I gave it a shot. Proper credit for the used Kerbal cartoon goes to David Westerberg (username Felsmak) who posted it on the forum. I know it looks strange to have the Kerbal being larger than the tree, but the other way around looked goofy. Hope this is what you wanted.

evolutionp.png

I gave it a shot. Proper credit for the used Kerbal cartoon goes to David Westerberg (username Felsmak) who posted it on the forum. I know it looks strange to have the Kerbal being larger than the tree, but the other way around looked goofy. Hope this is what you wanted.

evolutionp.png

It looks pretty good. Thanks for doing it I could not figure out how to do it. It's not exactly what I was picturing but it'll work. Thanks again.

if anyone here thats an Asimov fan could make "spaceship and sun" imperial flag and/or a Foundation one it would be great!!

Posted this a little while ago in the other thread:

XOs5eJH.png

I've read all the books several times and I don't remember the Foundation ever having it's own emblem described, only the Empire.

Posted this a little while ago in the other thread:

XOs5eJH.png

I've read all the books several times and I don't remember the Foundation ever having it's own emblem described, only the Empire.

Wow, that is awesome!! I've read them a few years ago, so I might be mistaken...

I'd like a flag made. http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2012/05/22/276448-the-spacex-falcon-9-rocket.jpg

Like this, but simplified. Not to mention a much more powerful-looking launch blast for the flag. (Possibly have "Banner" written on the bottom. Thin, wide letters. Should look high-tech and powerful.)

Has someone looked at my request on page 20 yet? Just asking.

Patience young padawan, vectors take time!

roVDWXx.png

Replace 'Icarus' with whatever you like and i'll fling back an updated one (with the correct size). Unless you like it as it, in which case just click it and it'll take you to the 256x160 version.

Edited by Sli

If you don't mind...

Could you do a large grey-dark grey gear(With CUBE inside in black) surrounded by 3 smaller gears of the same color on a lighter grey background?

Thanks.

Also curious: could you use a .GIF file for a flag?

That's a lot of grey dude! I did a few different versions. They are full size here, but if you click on them the url will go to the usable 256x160 size.

LrS06wV.png

feb2cpT.png

McLoPE6.png

If you don't mind, I'd like a flag with a blue background, a silver silhouette of an eagle with a sword in its talons flying to the left, and another of a dove holding an SRB flying to the right. Also, if it isn't too crowded, It'd be nice to have some space on the bottom for me to put in text. Thanks in advance!

Not quite as asked, but silver is very hard to get right! Plus I thought the white helped it stick out a bit better too. If you really want text it needs to be central, else it's unreadable or the logo becomes squished. Let me know!

lRHnVf7.png

Honestly though, I reckon this is pretty good just by itself:

BI2PN4x.png

Edited by Sli

roVDWXx.png

Replace 'Icarus' with whatever you like and i'll fling back an updated one (with the correct size). Unless you like it as it, in which case just click it and it'll take you to the 256x160 version.

Ah, thank you! I'll take this, and another one which says 'Banner', for that is my surname.

Icarus Space Program...hmm...thanks for the new idea!

could you do me another flag please? greenish with waves, brazilian flag "overlaying" the wave template. Then, inside the blue ball of Brazil's flag, there is Brazilian Space Agency logo and written:

UP THE LOSANGLE: Brazilian Kerbonautic

DOWN THE LOSANGLE: Space Agency

roVDWXx.png

Cool flag! Could you replace Icarus with ANDRÉ with the accent above the E? And if it isn't too much to ask, could you also please give me one without the text so I can add my own when ever I want. Thanks.

Edited by walia6

Ah, thank you! I'll take this, and another one which says 'Banner', for that is my surname.

Icarus Space Program...hmm...thanks for the new idea!

Ah, no worries! It sounded like fill text haha. Here's an updated one:

VV7pvGp.png

Cool flag! Could you replace Icarus with ANDRÉ with the accent above the E? And if it isn't too much to ask, could you also please give me one without the text so I can add my own when ever I want. Thanks.

I had a little trouble with the aigu since the type didn't support it. Hopefully this looks ok though:

d60YGE4.png

Also a blank one here:

DCvndxw.png

* BTW it looks like images that are double resolution will still work provided they are the same ratio. So you can use the 512x320 quality flags if you want, they should still show up. Clicking any of the above images will take you to the larger ones (since you're only after the links I didn't want to spam the page).

could you do me another flag please? greenish with waves, brazilian flag "overlaying" the wave template. Then, inside the blue ball of Brazil's flag, there is Brazilian Space Agency logo and written:

UP THE LOSANGLE: Brazilian Kerbonautic

DOWN THE LOSANGLE: Space Agency

Hey, I had a go at this, but there were a number of issues with what you are asking. The text is simply too small to read (and therefore would just look a blurry mess in game) if I wrap it around the logo like that, so I've made had to make it an acronym instead. Also The flag itself had a few too many stars in the middle that were getting in the way. I may have deleted a constellation or two. Oops.

ZiNwMYl.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.