Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Can you give me more details. What's do you call the "central part"? The road sing? the body with blood splach?

What do you mean by "a litle bit of Kerbin?

Yeah, sorry for not being specific, I did in fact mean the road sign. As for the kerbin part, like a little bit of the horizon but in a simplified form with a kind of blue background color.

Also, I mean the whole sign, blood splotch and all, or maybe make the body a kerbal for laughs. :D

Edited by Slur

Could someone make a me a flag to go with my company banner? I'm happy with the banner but I'm still looking for a logo that encapsulates Wayfare AE&KA into a single image. My thought:

In white on "blueprint"-blue (without gridlines): a rocket (aerospace) orbiting a construction crane (engineering) which is lifting a toaster (kitchen appliances). No text please.

THis may be a bit of an unusual request, but could I get an SVG or PDF or CDR of just a black kerbin with the water transparent, and the outline of the planet connected to the landmasses about 5px wide

Similar to this

As requested:

ukkerb_zpsc0ae4f71.png

except with the white outline around the planet changed to match the color of the landmass.

I'll post what I make for everyone to use here once I get it, you guys might like it.

Edited by viperfan7

THis may be a bit of an unusual request, but could I get an SVG or PDF or CDR of just a black kerbin with the water transparent, and the outline of the planet connected to the landmasses about 5px wide

Similar to this

except with the white outline around the planet changed to match the color of the landmass.

I'll post what I make for everyone to use here once I get it, you guys might like it.

I can't save in those formats, but I have a .gif which might be what you're looking for?

kerbin_zpsf91cfc41.gif

Hey, could I get a flag that says "Bacontastic Space Program" that just uses the default flag.

So what I want is just the "Kerbal" in the flag to be changed to Bacontastic.

Thanks. :)

p2w9mc8kq47ltj92g.jpg Is this satisfying you?

I have a challenge for you. I have no pictures of exactly what I want. However, I do have some reference images, and a mathematical description/way of how to create exactly the flag I am looking for.

Here are some reference images..

What a "Nexus" looks like, kind of:

wInofLW.png

What the finished logo should look /something/ like. It WILL look different, but there should be the same basic components. Also, this image is not mathematically lined up, I just eyeballed it:

3Ad7QXZ.png

Create a circle of an arbitrary size, named c1.

Create an equilateral triangle about c1. It should share the same center point with c1, and each side should be three times c1's radius at the closest point. The triangle should have the point "up", with a horizontal bottom edge. The thickness of the triangle's visual edges should be 1/2 the radius of c1. It will be named t1.

Create three circles with the exact radius as c1. Their midpoints should be the vertex at each angle of the triangle t1. They will be named c2/3/4 respectively. c2 will be the "top", c3 will be the "left" and c4 will be the "right". c3 and c4 should be below c2 if this step is completed correctly.

Remove any visual parts of triangle t1 that are contained within any of c2/3/4.

The triangular assembly of t1 and c2/3/4 will be referred to as the Nexus, or, n1. Its center point will be the center point of c1.

About the center point of c1/n1, create another circle. It should encompass all of n1, and will touch Nexus n1 at its three furthest points from the center, which should occur on c2/3/4 if the steps are being followed correctly. It will be named c5

About c5, create another circle. It will share the same center point as c1/c5/n1. It will have a radius exactly one times the radius of c1 larger than c5. It will be named c6.

Create an imaginary guide line straight through the center point of c1/c5/c6/n1. Make it vertical and continue it infinitely. Do not actually draw the line in the end picture. It will be named g1.

Create another imaginary guide line straight through the center point of c1/c5/c6/n1. Make it vertical and continue it infinitely. Do not actually draw the line in the end picture. It will be named g2.

Draw a line that is two times the radius of c1 in length, from the edge of c6, outward along guide line g2. Do this on both sides of the circle c6. The left will be named p1, the right will be named p2.

Draw a line that is twelve times the radius of c1 in length, from the highest point of c6, outward. Do this on either side of the circle c6. The left will be named p3, the right will be named p4.

Measure the vertical distance between p1/2 and/or p3/4. Divide this by 5. Call this value height 1, or h1. Create four horizontal guide lines in between p1/2 and p3/4. Space them evenly at height h1 apart each. These will be called g3/4/5/6, where g3 is the lowest, and g6 is the highest.

Draw a guide line from the end of p3 to the end of p1. Name it g7.

Draw a guide line from the end of p4 to the end of p2. Name it g8.

Along each horizontal guide line g3/4/5/6, draw a line outward and straight until it reaches g7 or g8, depending on the side. These will not need names as we are finished with the physical design of the logo. These assemblies of lines will be known as the "wings" and will be named w1 and w2.

Color the background a dark grey color, ensuring that all RGB values are equal. This will be color j1.

Color the wings a lighter grey color, ensuring that all RGB values are equal. This will be color j2.

Color the area between circle c5 and c6 a medium grey color, ensuring that all RGB values are equal. Ensure that it is lighter than j1, but darker than j2. This will be color j3.

Color the Nexus n1, and circle c1 color j3.

Color the area inside the Nexus n1, but outside of circle c1, as well as the area outside of the Nexus n1, but inside of c5 a blue-grey color. Ensure that both R and G values are the same, and the B value is at maximum. Suggested RG values are the same used for color j3. This is color j4.

Color all outlines black. They should be 1/10th the radius of c1 in thickness.

Ensure that the outlines are created for circles c2/3/4, and the circles are still complete.

Ensure that the triangle t1 appears "behind" circles c2/3/4.

Ensure that the center point for c1/5/6 and n1 is in the exact center of the flag.

You have now perfectly drawn the Nexus Intelligent Systems, Incorporated logo, sans text.

For text, make the text black, with font Century Gothic. Have it run in a circle, about the center point, between c5/6. The text on the bottom should be upside-down, not right-side up. The text should be an appropriate font size to accommodate the lettering, but small enough to still fit in the given area. The text should be in all capitals and should read: "NEXUS INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED - ADAPTIVE ENGINEERING - III CERTIFIED 1050 - "

Ensure that the "NEXUS INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED" is split across the top, and that the whole text piece circles completely around, with a dash separating each section.

Please note that if the font Century Gothic is not available for use, attempt to use a straight, clean, sans-serif font that is capable of all capital letters. If Comic Sans is the only font available for use, do not use it. Instead, forego the text.

That's the whole logo, just save it and that's it.

Don't add any texture to the flag, such as fake wrinkles or otherwise. I can do that later if I need to, and I probably won't. I just want a clean, conservative, nice flag, and it seems like my flag could suit your abilities and style quite nicely.

I know that seems like a lot to ask, and if you don't want to, or don't think you can do it, I totally understand.

Thanks,

-M5K

Edited by M5000

Umm, you misspelled it. :P

But sadly, my space program does not consist of staticity bacon, it's supposed to be "Bacontastic" :)

I'm very sorry for misspelling your name here the flag :t91q7b9cneaoa5u2g.jpg

could i have a flag like this one,but with Geotech instead of kerbal?i would REALLY like that!:D

hdvnajehpn7r3si2g.jpg

May I have like the default flag above? but with POPCUP instead of Kerbal ? please :(

3od135x4xt0l94x2g.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.