Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Un-saneHorse can i get a "Hanger 18" (Is that how you spell it ?) flag? i would like it to be a hanger with a space plane "driveing" out of it

and if you have time i would still like a flag like this one 6sQEPwn.png where the sun has a flare, it's actually in the center and the eye part of the eye of the eye isn't that un even :D

Hi,

I would like to request another flag for my sandbox-research unit, called "Hangar 42". Mysterious unit, doing secret not existing, always denied stuff - somehow like Area 51 :)

Maybe really something with a plane hangar on it or so?

I'm working on that one ... not happy with the result yet.

Can I ask for a flag? I'd like one that looks like this:

The reason I'm asking you to make it is because I think you can do a far better job than me.

jd9cpAI.png31TlgwT.png

MadHorse, can I have that soviet flag you did, minus the rocket :)

1KugtEC.png

OneEyed Shark, you're next. Need some time. :wink:

OneEyed Shark, you're next. Need some time. :wink:

ok i'm at school anyway (don't tell my teacher ;)) and don't know if i'll have time to play when i get home any way so i can wait :D

and you proberly have a life to, that you need to take care of, and then i also have EUIV to play while i wait, or Black Flag, or... you get it XD

here one for you,

A flag for my program "Establishment Incorporated"

The flag should give the impression of a giant, evil amoral, faceless mega-corporation trying desperately but ineptly to hide that fact behind of a transparent facade.

aside from that you get free reign on this one.

May I request a flag? Can I please have one based of the stock 'satellite' flag, but with the icon slightly bigger and displaying a space station in a simmilar style as the satellite is shown on the stock one. And around the edge of the icon a thin circle with (in small type) 'TimCo Space Science and Laynru Rocketry Ltd.'

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Can somebody make me a flag that is like the KSP logo but blue backround with no KSP and the rocket is made up of yellow stars? i live in alaska.

Give me an image to work with and I'll see what I can do.

Also my current mission flag, a picture of myself as a baby.

15179_10152622287774186_321674415_n.jpg

1658574_10152622402939186_1595426374_o.jpg

Give me an image to work with and I'll see what I can do.

nah it's ok.. but if you are as good (or better(doubt it)) then try this

(Repost)

Un-saneHorse can i get a "Hanger 18" (Is that how you spell it ?) flag? i would like it to be a hanger with a space plane "driveing" out of it

and if you have time i would still like a flag like this one 6sQEPwn.png where the sun has a flare, it's actually in the center and the eye part of the eye of the eye isn't that un even :D

(Repost End)

So not actually a pic to work with, but a concept to work with (NO WATERMARKS ;) )

some added requests: the sun should hopefully look like a sun, no just some circels i made with a flare, no white edge from copying and i would like if posible to have one with some text and one with out (the text saying "OneEyed Industries") :D

Edited by OneEyedShark
Added "Some Added Requests"

Wasn't 100% sure what you're after but hows this for a very rough work in progress?

http://i.imgur.com/Dd5ZBKA.png

and a little more blendy colors but as a WIP it looks good. mabye a little more flare?

Glad someone can help me :D

Edited by OneEyedShark
Removed the flag background as i chaged my mind and liked this one better :D

I can add more flare if you want! I just don't want to overpower it is all! And blendy colours?

no i agree, just a little not to much :)

don't know what else to call it.. variety? so it not just one color.

but don't remove the center(sides) bend, snap, something, it makes it so it looks at you, and isn't so flat.

Post Number 70

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.