Request a flag!

Thobewill10

I need a new flag for my new company. Colors: red and white, with an Earth outline on the center, many stars surrounding it, and "behind" this earth a space shuttle just like Atlantis (outline). I need it in two versions: with and without text.

TEXT: Kerbal Space and Research Company

Edited by RockyTV

Could I have a blank flag like this:

http://www.thehulltruth.com/attachments/fishing-miscellaneous-items/283231d1353642619-cool-water-products-holiday-sale-2516_red-scarf.jpg

but with the skull being a kerbal wearing a helmet with the shades up (The thing that covers your eyes from the sun) so you can see a majority of his face and the bones being rockets and the rockets having trails and white background that looks like its waving

I'm thinking of a spin on this flag:

ZSdapze.png

Instead of the red circle, there should be a circle part blue, part green representing Kerbin. To the top corners of Kerbin, a small white circle for the Mun, and an even smaller, lime circle for Minmus. Lastly, instead of the KSP rocket, a similarly shaded version of this, my latest Mercury analogue:

R81OgOg.jpg

Thanks to anyone who picks this up. I'm a big fan of simplistic "infographic"-stylised versions of the worlds.

dj1TsK0.jpg

Could I have a blank flag like this:

http://www.thehulltruth.com/attachments/fishing-miscellaneous-items/283231d1353642619-cool-water-products-holiday-sale-2516_red-scarf.jpg

but with the skull being a kerbal wearing a helmet with the shades up (The thing that covers your eyes from the sun) so you can see a majority of his face and the bones being rockets and the rockets having trails and white background that looks like its waving

I was playing around with my old Jolly Kerman earlier today. Were you looking for something like this?

jolly_kerman_v2_modern.png

jolly_kerman_v2_retro.png

jolly_kerman_v2_camo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Igor, release the kites! <Raises the thread to the roof> Now, give it LIFE! <Lighting strikes the kites> COME ON, GIVE MY CHILD LIFE, DAMN YOU! <Thread raises from the table> It's alive... <Starts laughing.> It's alive, it's alive... IT'S ALIVE!

dypnHFt.png

My flag, and could somebody please make it better somehow? like smooth out the curves. Thanks if you can.

I'm thinking of a spin on this flag:

-snip-

Instead of the red circle, there should be a circle part blue, part green representing Kerbin. To the top corners of Kerbin, a small white circle for the Mun, and an even smaller, lime circle for Minmus. Lastly, instead of the KSP rocket, a similarly shaded version of this, my latest Mercury analogue:

-snip-

Thanks to anyone who picks this up. I'm a big fan of simplistic "infographic"-stylised versions of the worlds.

-snip-

Here's my take on it:

With a white Mun:

BgNMCQ8.png

With a grey Mun:

H1glMA9.png

Edited by Scorpi15

Hi, is there a way you could maybe reproduce this, and make it better? Preferably with the rocket slanting right instead. Also, could you make the background cloth-like, like some of the other flags you have done? As you can see from where i cut/pasted, the edge of the rocket has this 'cloth' appearance.

And also (sorry) if you can make a second copy where the line is under the letters ad the rocket is b/w the T and K, that would be MUCH appreciated.

Here is a copy of both versions I would like remade...

2jeok5d.png

14e8ajn.png

Thanks!

Hi can somebody make me a flag that has a cartoon look

can it have kerbin, the british flag, the space shuttle and an orbit line that goes past

it would be much appreciated

I would do it myself only im not good with anything like this

Thanks

Rob

RqXl7fv.pngstock-footage-creased-puerto-rico-flag-in-slow-motion-with-visible-wrinkles-and-seams.jpg

Is it possible to make a flag using the above image as one layer, and the Puerto Rican flag in the top layer, but visible?

Basically see the first image fully, and still be able to see the country flag slightly translucent in the background?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there, I was wondering if some one could make a flag for me, a bit like the "Munstak-Industries" flag ( http://i.imgur.com/zeVzWCo.jpg ) except with different planets and "Fitzpatrick Corp" (instead of Munstak industries) on it and no slogan, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could do this.

Edited by Fitzy3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.