Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Is this thread still going? Can I request somthing simplistic with spread wings like this: OdznakaAerofotogrametrysta.jpg

I'm planning on colonizing Laythe some day when I finally have more time to do it. Maybe large green dot in the middle with a row of dots in front of it representing the moons of Jool and Laythe being the one blue and in the middle?

Edited by Veeltch

• 11 months later...

Could you possibly do two flags? One for my space agency that would be a nationalistic flag (like the Republica Gaeia flag from Galileo's Planet Pack), an a second one for Project Horizons, which will aim to colonize the Joolian System (similar to my avatar but a flag, and near-futuristic)

Thanks in advance!

• 2 years later...

Can I please have a KSR like flag. Kerbal Space Russia for The Great Kerbal War. Make it russia like and make an ASA flag. (America like and it's Arco Space Agency.) Thank you. 

A UKUSP flag as well. (United Kerbal Union Space Program and please make it like the european one.)

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.