Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Alright I have a request I'm thinking of a flag with a tan or red background with the evolution of kerbals. Kinda like the picture of the evolution of humans. I'm thinking of like a Fern first them a bush then a tree and finally the kerbal with all of those in a plant green color. Can someone make this for me?

I know the debs have stated that kerbals are not plants but I like it for kind of a joke.

can I please have a flag that is like the Caldari State flag from EVE online, but instead of a "C" in the middle, there is a "K" and it says "Kaldari"?

caldari logo:

RaC3x3w.jpg

Can someone please do this one? It looks like it would be awesome.

I wanted to try making something for a flag, and chose your request. Sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted. I tried to arrange the parts to best maximize the space and wasn't entirely clear on what you wanted.

51ojz4.png

Very good, I little off, but rearrangement isn't hard for someone who could do all this. Reduce the size of kerbin by ~1/2 and place it above the weasels' head. for the logo, r, move it to the right until the long part of the "cross"in the ksp logo, is touching the weasels' hand, and make it bigger so the weasel could fit underneath. Remove the lettering. And yes the rocket is supposed to overlap with the planet.

I have a very specific request because I know what I want but I am horrible at image manipulation.

I want to parody the "house martell" symbol from "a song of ice and fire":

martell_sigil_wallpaper_by_mortaris-d5cu2c4.jpg

I want my flag to have space with kerbol (maybe the wiki picture) and some stars in the backround, and this type rocket in front of the "sun":

Jd12XxVl.jpg

I also want a nice, readable caption saying " Acnun Odagelbod, Acnun Otor" (which is reverse spanish for the house words according to the spanish asoiaf-wiki). Of course it should be as symbolic as possible, but the "spear" should be recogniseable as a spaceship.

And yes, the "unbroken" in combination with ksp is the joke.

Ps:

I made one for you in two different flavours.

kerbalrogerinvert.pngkerbalroger.png

Should the bones below not be a lot shorter?

Edited by Atanar

Could You make some sort of "Easter Egg Found' flag? Something I could place at discovered easter eggs. I would be very grateful. I suck at graphic design. :P

Never mind, I made my own. If anyone else wants to use it they can, it's just not very good.

5NZyyQM.png

I have a very specific request because I know what I want but I am horrible at image manipulation.

I want to parody the "house martell" symbol from "a song of ice and fire":

-snip-

I want my flag to have space with kerbol (maybe the wiki picture) and some stars in the backround, and this type rocket in front of the "sun":

-snip-

I also want a nice, readable caption saying " Acnun Odagelbod, Acnun Otor" (which is reverse spanish for the house words according to the spanish asoiaf-wiki). Of course it should be as symbolic as possible, but the "spear" should be recogniseable as a spaceship.

And yes, the "unbroken" in combination with ksp is the joke.

K7QVzV3.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.