Please report here if you're having absolutely ZERO problems with 0.20

rodion_herrera

I've landed some rovers on the moon and some of them seem to jitter about, they're constantly moving sideways. Right now I'm building a new rover and when I test it on kerbin it completely explodes because of the jitter, it's all over the place for no apparent reason.

everything is perfect

KSP does an excellent job on this game

I encourage updates as i get used to mods and the updates make me go stock and I need that 'no-mod' docking practice

I loves KSP devs

EDIT: sorry, I do use mechjeb 'parallel' to dock with (mechjeb isn't a mod, it's an 'extension')

Edited by miketheveeg

Well, I'm glad to say that i have zero problems with it. Even most 0.19 mods I put in using the JS Mod enabler are working as well(with some exceptions. Parts are working like normal, but plugins aren't.)

Now to try and make mods work on 0.20...Or complain about parts that should've been stock, like servos and things like that.

I finally had my first issue last night and it was rather disappointing. Not really sure what is causing it since no one else seems to have placed any compaints so far. I put my rover on the Mun and it did not behave according to the laws of physics at all. The wheels simply could not get any traction and just spun despite clearly being on the ground ... oh, and breakdancing all over the place. This is the first one I built without a probe core (thanks seats!) so perhaps some other kinks need to be worked out. I'll probably put SAS on the next one and see if that's the problem.

Other than that, I LOVE the new update. The flags are as awesome (and as simple) as I could have hoped, seats are there, but what really stands out for me are the changes visually. They've clearly done more work on the lighting engine, the addition of normal mapping and additional texture layers make it much easier to visually gauge how far from the ground you are, and just looks good. I know this isn't final, and that's the best part, these small changes add up in a big way, I can't wait for it all to become even better!

The game is much better for me. As a Mac user, I've regained the functionality of the annoying little things .19 killed, like the invisible EVA button or the invisible Apoapsis height. The load times are faster, the physics runs smoother... all in all, I couldn't be happier.

Damned Robotics stalls my loading screen. Testing loading mods. Now BOSS, Firespitter, Edit Tools, KAS, KER, KSPX, Quantum Struts, RW Trusses and Girders, SM Pulse Detonator Engine, TV Pizza and Aerospace, Modular Multiwheels, Nova Punch, Hooligan Airship and B9. Loading takes the same amount of time as 0.19.

I enjoy the fact that now you can start your projects from parts that aren't command pods. Great...if Subassembly loader worked...

Edited by MR4Y

Everything has been perfect for me too. I tested my mods one after the other (took a while, I have about 20 mods or so) and I patched those who were posted on the spaceport/forums (half of them) and simply removed those who aren't working until they get .20 compatibility. Having no issue at ALL. My game is running at least two times faster. I had to lower my graphics in .19 cause I had so many crashed when switching screens it was ridiculous. Up to 5 times an hour. Now I'm really satisfied with this. Not many new parts, but they definitely made great changes under the hood and I think it was the point of the update. The planet textures are a lot better. Really the only thin I have to say is that Neil Armstrong is high as f***. Go see for yourselves lol.

This update is so awsome. Except for some minor clipping issues witt jet engines I had absolutely no problems whatsoever. I even finaly managed to test my Ultra Heavy Ascend Rocket. It has around 1200 Parts and I got around 10 FPS (I consider that enough to fly something around).