[0.20.0]Hakari's Hyperdimension Space Junks =UPDATE: LED lights=

1096bimu

Originally a garbage collection company, Everything changed when we secretly got our hands on a portal to another universe! Although suspected to be a technology used to dispose useless junks, we have made a fortune selling these "junks" coming out of it. I am proud to present you, these very unique state-of-the-art parts for all your aerospace needs!

*Taking suggestions for creative parts (that means no real-life or specific fictional work space craft replicas).

============================High performance LED lights================================

These two high performance LED lights are modeled after real life products, they will surely add more modernity to your spacecraft than the stock thermo filament based lamps.

HfdUKaM.jpg

============================SABRE air breathing hybrid rocket Engine================================

Prototype high performance air breathing hybrid rocket engine. Developed exclusively for throwing away trash into space due to its SSTO enabling capabilities. Taking in air as oxidizer in atmosphere, pre-cooling to -150 degrees before ignition, giving it exceptional thrust and fuel efficiency.

Yes, this engine DOES NOT use oxidizer when air intake is available, and automatically switches to oxidizer when needed, no manual intervention required.

Intake closing animation included, but is for now, purely cosmetic and has no effect on how the engine runs.

GBJN2vH.jpg

============================Big Stack of Gold Bars================================

It says "FINE GOLD" on these metal blocks so we assumes they call it "gold", not sure what it is but our best scientists have determined that they this element is very shiny, has a yellow appearance, and weighs a ton. In fact, 50 tonnes!

Yw5kH6v.jpg

============================Jar of Kerbin Dirt================================

Space travel can be rather lonely, fix it with this extra large jar of Kerbin dirt! Nothing weighs like it!

8qgKWrK.png

============================Si-Fi Engine================================

When was the last time you saw somebody ran out of propellants in a Si-Fi Movie?

WxMybko.jpg

============================Metal Clock Face================================

We're not sure what this is, seems to be a very stylish metal clock face, maybe it will be some use to you.

*2048 Large textures to ensure quality, not optimized for small memories

3aHoP9r.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Engines:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Rbd1PQiNycMWJhXzBGSmFBVzg/edit?usp=sharing

Test weights:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Rbd1PQiNycMHY1UmNWM0xiRHM/edit?usp=sharing

Cpt's shield

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Rbd1PQiNyccE5KcGxsT2RZMGc/edit?usp=sharing

LED lights:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Rbd1PQiNycQjlVTHAyaWw3bFE/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by 1096bimu

Holy crap, man, that SABRE is nine tons and 1370 thrust!

Hope you won't be offended if I dial my personal copy back a little. They look great.

This thing is supposed to have a thrust to weight ratio of like 14 in air breathing mode, and even more thrust in rocket mode. With that respect, I think my number here is quite realistic. But of course, do whatever you want with it.

Did you model the Normandy?

No, and it has been expressed in text files included in the packages.

Also the Sifi engine model is freely available on the Internet.

Beatiful parts What shader are you using to give that shine?

Edit

Maybe you made the textures shiny in ps or what ever program you use

Specular, they are dynamic and not drawn on.

No, and it has been expressed in text files included in the packages.

Also the Sifi engine model is freely available on the Internet.

Specular, they are dynamic and not drawn on.

Bummer.. was hoping you would be interested in modelling some Sci-Fi craft with me.

Bummer.. was hoping you would be interested in modelling some Sci-Fi craft with me.

Doesn't mean I can't model something like that, although I have never watched classic si-fi movies like Alien or whatever movie that had the Space Eagle thing.

can you reupload the files as .zips not many systems can open 7z files.

Why is there much hate for 7zip latly it isn't illigal/bloated like winrar andere works beter.?

Anyway for Windows

http://www.7-zip.org/

For mac

http://www.kekaosx.com/en/

And linux i don't know .

You propably have tot write it your self like everthing on that nice os

i still don't het show they use that for servers whit that non existing third party driver support

And smartphones arnt the best tools for forum posting damm :-)

Edited by xeon_1

I had an idea, playing with the Normandy I realised there's no way to EVA, maybe you could make the hangar bay door a non solid texture so that you can add in docking ports to the inside to put in shuttles or command modules to transfer crew to and then fly out in, or make the door at the front an actual door just an idea, it's nice to have a Normandy to fly around in again anyway, many thanks.

Probably because you didn't get permission from the original author?

Probably more likely it's from a current game, the mesh is not original (possibly the original was even ripped from the game, not saying he knew, just saying maybe)

and also EA.

Don't mess with EA, pure and simple :)

I make sure the sci fi mods I do are not current, mainly old stuff and if it is current, I model it from scratch to avoid legal issues.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.