[0.20] [Decals] World & Pirate Flags

BuzZBladE

Thank you, with the care of life loss next to nothing and the commonalty of Rocket and Plane Explosions, North Korea's flag fits KSP perfectly.

...wait, that would also explain why all of them have the same last name. There are only about 250 korean last names in use at all. :)

just what i was looking for...

i loves this forum

i loves you peeps

i started laughing, bc when you said this it made me think about how bad the bf3 community is. Here it seems more about help than just slamming someone bc they dont know how to play, or have a different style of playing

Nice :P But why are the flags blurry? In the wikimedia commons you find the category SVG sovereign state flags, although the category has “only†196 while your directory has 214. Now I don't know what the specifications for a flags are but as they are vector graphics you should be able to convert them into any size needed.

Fabian

Nice, but I'm unable to extract C??te_d'Ivoire:

caution: filename not matched: GameData/WorldFlags/Flags/C\?\?te_d'Ivoire.png

But I can extract the other files and they look awesome, although there is some kind of lightcolored border? My image preview window has a black background and you can easily see it with Belgium or Afghanistan that the black parts have a grey stripe on the left.

And would it be possible to add fictional flags, like UFP.

Fabian

• 9 months later...
Added Wales for Syndic, also 75% of the flags are now 100% less blurry.

Would it be possible to add individual England, Scotland, Northern Ireland flags as well?

[edit] and the UK Space Agency, NASA, ESA and ROSCOSMOS, JAXA and CNSA flags?

Edited by kerbonaut101

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.