Is it wrong that the fire balls never get old?

Loki

Is it wrong that the fire balls never get old?  

901 members have voted

1. 1. Is it wrong that the fire balls never get old?

• You need to seek profesional help now!!
    • Yeah- Its kinda wrong.
    • I really just dont care.
    • I can kinda see your point.
    • Ohh my god!! Right there with ya- smack his smiling a** into the ground at the highest speed possible with the most fuel possible!!!!!!!

So i discovered this pure piece of genius during some board random web surfing. And I have spent pretty much all my spare time trying to achieve orbit- unsuccessfully. But I find after hitting terrain so much- im kinda turning it into an art- building random rockets that i set to full throttle and let go- watch em spin and slam that stupid smiling Jeb into the ground- or other rocket parts, explosions in the air rock- its always fun for a ship to tear itself apart- have a full throttle engine bust off the rocket- blow up the fuel tank- slam into the bottom of the command pod and keep burning uncontrolled and slam dam Jeb into the ocean- smiling the whole dam way.

P.s.

Is the mun real- ive looked, i cant find it :>

Mun isn\'t real :(

Welcome to the Forums.

Happy Launching!

From CarolRawley, your #1 supplier of things that will crash, burn, and kill your brain.

---Customer Testifications---

jgjiscool:'I can testify. Those things have crashed burned and definitely killed my brain.'

Welcome to the KSP Forums!

Happy Launching!

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Mun isn\'t real :(

Welcome to the Forums.

Happy Launching!

From CarolRawley, your #1 supplier of things that will crash, burn, and kill your brain.

---Customer Testifications---

jgjiscool:'I can testify. Those things have crashed burned and definitely killed my brain.'

Quit stealing my line and try to be a little more original. :P

I dream of the Mun lol

I have a couple of stupidly modified parts just for my search for the mun. And out deep- theres a bunch of possible Mun looking objects- like dark little asteroids that are in the shade- so I would line up, burn hard (most of the time forgetting that she wont hold full throttle and explode, relaunch and restart the search), just to find that the object is either at an unreachable distance or a randomly generated 2d object created by the program to simulate background scenery. Im voting for way far out, and now that i have been gifted time compression (which once i found this out I immediately busted out the visa and pre-ordered, thinking a pre-order or hopefully release version would make great christmas gifts so ya\'ll need like a token system- or a way to buy and email it to someone- just an idea)

Sorry for the rambling- just been a long time sense I got this stoked about the potential a new game has. The gaming gods have hooked us up.

P.s. Its very disappointing that over 50 people stopped to read this and only 6 have voted- I cant be the only one