KSP build fly dream is gone

Canopus

Oh, my god...I forgot how amazing this was. It for the first time since I first watched it brought a tear to my eye. I also wore my skull candy Hesh 2 headphones so the music was 110% amazing.

The man or woman who made this must be immortalized in KSP. Put in an Easter egg or something! Make this the official trailer!

To the person who originally made this, I salute you. ;_;7

:') absolutely beautiful.

I didn't know about this video until I saw this thread, but now that I've seen it all I can say is wow. Somebody poured their heart and soul into that thing, and whether or not it's the best trailer you've ever seen is irrelevant. It's certainly one of the most artistic KSP themed videos I've seen. :)

• 2 years later...
o.o I have made videos as well in the past and I can tell you this right now, I am pretty sure I can make a better one. But hey, that is my own personal opinion. However, I suppose me being an artist and having gone to college for video game art and design, I tend to have higher standards then most when it comes to things like this.

Well maybe I will do a video sometime :3, it's been a while.

And my opinion is that people who claim they can do better but are not showing, have a good reason for not showing. It would invalidate their claim.

And my opinion is that people who claim they can do better but are not showing, have a good reason for not showing. It would invalidate their claim.

I mean, the guy said that two years ago. He's probably done something since then :P

Also, let's get a mod in here to wrap this up. This is one of the oldest necros I've seen in a while. Seriously, how do y'all even find these posts?

Edited by Red Dwarf

I mean, the guy said that two years ago. He's probably done something since then :P

Also, let's get a mod in here to wrap this up. This is one of the oldest necros I've seen in a while. Seriously, how do y'all even find these posts?

Google. I've seen Google pull up 4 year old (or older) threads, and I have to make sure its not an old thread before responding to it.

And by the way, if you have ads on your screen, it's nothing but your own fault ...

This.

Whenever someone mentions ads, it takes me several moments to realize what they're talking about.

------

Oops, sorry, I bit into it.

Edited by lost_in_space
fell for the necro

o.o I have made videos as well in the past and I can tell you this right now, I am pretty sure I can make a better one. But hey, that is my own personal opinion. However, I suppose me being an artist and having gone to college for video game art and design, I tend to have higher standards then most when it comes to things like this.

Well maybe I will do a video sometime :3, it's been a while.

Well that`s nice that you made videos in the past, Myself I make videos that people think are good enough to pay money for.

Apart from some framerate issues with the capture and the lack of some graphical mods that have been released since it still stands up to the test of time.

If you think you can make better then I`ll be very interested to watch whatever you come up with.

BFD still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.

I loved the visuals and overall theme, but I'm not a fan of the rapid fire jump cuts. Maybe it's just because I'm a grumpy old man who remembers when MTV actually played good videos and music.

He (and you) can find royalty-free music of equal quality here:

http://incompetech.com/

EDIT: just finished watching it: make that *better* music.

That said, it would not be the first time that youtube muted and removed videos with royalty-free or otherwise authorized music just because some copyright bot from some bigwig flagged it because some other video from that bigwig uses the same music ( and youtube appeal process being what it is ... ) . I do remember a very stupid and recent case where a fan video about a certain Wii game level maker was flagged and removed because Playboy ( not even Nintendo, mind that ) had made a video with the same music about the same tool and some very well programmed bot thought that just because Playboy had a video with it, Playboy obviously had the rights to the music...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.