My Theories on the Biology of Kerbals

aceassasin

After making many observations I have made some conclusions about the biology of kerbals.

How do kerbals produce energy?

Kerbals, like many believe are not autotrophic organisms, as proven by the presence of "food" in the new capsules. However, kerbals are heteroautotrops. Basically this means they can metabolize complex sugars for energy; however, they can in the presence of little food and oxygen use co2 water and sunlight to produce sugars for energy.

What makes kerbals so durable?

Kerbals have amazingly durable, and flexible bodies, and i have come up with two theories on how this is possible

1. Kerbals have extremely strong, and somewhat flexible cell walls that allow greater protection.

2. There is a tough membrame surrounding all the vital organs of the kerbal, and protecting them from outside impacts.

Kerbals are in fact descended from trees.

why?

1. They have a large top compared to their trunk

2. They are remarkably tough and can support that head (woody skeleton probably)

3. They float

4. They are green

5. they appear to have very little brain.

6. They can be regrown (cloned) from cuttings when we "loose" them on space.

G

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.