Warthunder - WWII Vehicular Combat Sim

chobit-389

I actually prefer historic mode now. My record so far is over 5000 silver in one go, with a comparable amount of exp for it. That was the debut of my Ju87, which anhilated two heavy tanks before going down.

Arcade mode still tends to crash me, although I do run that too now that I have figured out how to not let my computer lock up all the time.

Maybe when I get done running errands I'll get a squad together for some fun.

The only reason I don't play historic mode is because roll for no reason at low altitudes.

It's a good thing. Learn to servo hunt your roll control so that you can respond much faster to incoming fire.

Currently level 4 overall.

America 2, Germany 3, Russia 0, Britian 0, Japan 1

It's a good thing. Learn to servo hunt your roll control so that you can respond much faster to incoming fire.

Currently level 4 overall.

America 2, Germany 3, Russia 0, Britian 0, Japan 1

Can you say that in a way normal people can understand?

also hase everyone seen this video

Catalina isn't very good in my opinion. Some think it is good but ehh... Well. It isn't. It is a massive target and.... Not enough bombs ;)

16 isnt enough? (im currently starting the american tree)

i also dont want to spend money :(

Username: Erain_Angren

I have no particular favorite plane at the moment. I just like to fly around in Historical Battle with whatever plane suits my mood. Be it fighter or bomber. :)

A few weeks ago I coincidentally was on the same team with TouhouTorpedo. :cool:

Here are three youtubers that are worth checking out:

The Mighty Jingles, Krebs and Bismarck.

does anyone use the Catalina? (USA) what is it like? because i just looked and i fits what i want in a bomber perfectly so I'm going to try it now

Yeah I just replace my Cat with a B-25, but yes it isn't the greatest it is slow, but it has enough bombs/turrets to do fair damage, and its a damage sponge most of the time(which is good cause you ain't running away), as well as fair control response, I really liked it maybe you will to!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.