Why Kerbals are the better humans - a pseudo-psychological analysis w/ help of you!

NetZer0

I think a better way to word one of these is an abstinance of sexual reproduction... Merely Asexual, thus the abstinance of genders; saying there's no females can't be true, because with males there has to be females and visa versa.

It's a bit like male and female plug sockets, you cannae have one without the other, or they're redundant

I still don't understand why everyone thinks this is a positive...

I still don't understand why everyone thinks this is a positive...

If Kerbals have wives and girlfriends, they would have an incentive to not sacrifice themselves for !!SCIENTS!!, which is just no good.

Excuse me! I can fly KSP rockets as well as any man!!!

And this thread is getting worryingly sexist

Thank you I was just going to say that.

Oh C'mon.

Its not about individuals but in general (its funny, because statistically women prefer to focus everything on themselves ;) ).

And in general, men are more into this game than women. The ones in a relationship know what I meant with "disturbed" by their wives/GFs.

Try to see things less strict, and more in a fun way.

No one said that female Kerbonauts are bad, just that probably the BFs/HBs also play and dont take away precious time :P

I understand that there are more men than women playing this game, that doesn't make any of this less sexist though. Stop looking at people as stereotypes and see us as individuals, men and women both. I love this game, and I'm quite obsessed, I don't have a BF to take away precious time, but my girlfriend does think the game is silly and has no desire to play it. (I did get her hooked on minecraft though)

Something that has always amazed me about this game is the fact that all we know about these Kerbals are that they live in a planet called Kerbin and their faces on the right bottom corner of our screens, yet people have been able to come up with fantastical stories about them.

Imagine this game if we never had that little screen on the bottom right hand side.

I want to give a short statement on that Kerbal women topic, to finish this issue so the thread gets further great ideas for the list.

I would really appreciate Kerbal women in the game and yes, also on the rockets, and even more I encourage every gamergirl / gamerwoman to play this game and be merry with us all.

I want to give a short statement on that Kerbal women topic, to finish this issue so the thread gets further great ideas for the list.

I would really appreciate Kerbal women in the game and yes, also on the rockets, and even more I encourage every gamergirl / gamerwoman to play this game and be merry with us all.

And thus, we are agreed. Lets move on.

Ya, I was starting to get a little bit irritated on all the sexist junk in here, but hey I will ignore it for now and stay on topic.

I am going to be honest and as respectful as I can be. This thread to me is rather pointless. Nearly everything stated in hear is based on assumptions and on a game that is not complete. Not to ruin your fun or anything.

But hey guess I will be the only one to mention something that is actually scientific. Head to body ratio size. If their brain is actually that size, then they are very likely to be incredibly smart despite the way they act. However, that is just speculation. Their brain could still very well be smaller then their skull size.

Also ... this is a fictional game. Since when is fiction ever suppose to make sense?

Anyway, no more sexist comments ... or ... I will be back! o.o

I don't think there's anything in the game that necessitates Kerbals have the same sexual dimorphism as humans. I've always figured that they were asexual, or that they reproduce through some other means... perhaps similar to the Asari from Mass Effect? Perhaps any Kerbal can mate with any other Kerbal. Theoretically, Bill and Jeb could have a little baby JimBob! :D

Additionally, I'm a strong proponent of the theory that Kerbals are photosynthetic, thus the green and apparent lack of dependence on any sort of large quantity of solid food (outside of snacks). Their mouths are for ingestion of water and screaming, obviously.

Additionally, I'm a strong proponent of the theory that Kerbals are photosynthetic, thus the green and apparent lack of dependence on any sort of large quantity of solid food (outside of snacks). Their mouths are for ingestion of water and screaming, obviously.

No, I seriously think they eat massive amounts of ramen. In fact, that's why sometimes the ships fall apart--the engineers mistook the ramen noodles for struts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.