Good part makers help needed!!!

Petumies

Hello! I have been making a solar panel for a while now and I don't see how I can't get the code to work. So here's the code.

MODULE

{

name = ModuleDeployableSolarPanel

animationName = open

sunTracking = true

raycastTransformName = SunCatcher <---And here's the first problem. Should this be the rotating model or what?

pivotName = suncatcher <---And here's the another one. I have no idea what's this. Please if you know what I should do, so please help me.

resourceName = ElectricCharge

chargeRate = 2

powerCurve

{

key = 206000000000 0 0 0

key = 13599840256 1 0 0

key = 68773560320 0.5 0 0

key = 0 10 0 0

}

}

Best regards.-Petumies

Hello! I have been making a solar panel for a while now and I don't see how I can't get the code to work. So here's the code.

MODULE

{

name = ModuleDeployableSolarPanel

animationName = open

sunTracking = true

raycastTransformName = SunCatcher <---And here's the first problem. Should this be the rotating model or what?

pivotName = suncatcher <---And here's the another one. I have no idea what's this. Please if you know what I should do, so please help me.

resourceName = ElectricCharge

chargeRate = 2

powerCurve

{

key = 206000000000 0 0 0

key = 13599840256 1 0 0

key = 68773560320 0.5 0 0

key = 0 10 0 0

}

}

Best regards.-Petumies

You know if you post the same thing four times it isn't going to be answered that much faster. Someone already answered you also. Please stop making threads everywhere.

Actually no, you posted it, it got answered (I think) and the moderator moved it to the right place, then you posted again on the Add-Developement forum. Soo, yeah.

Edited by Andrezado

First of all. Stop stalking me. And you know the question wasn't answered and I was told to post it elsewhere. So get a life :)

First of all, I don't understand why you think "stop stalking me" and "get a life" are appropriate things to say on a public forum. This isn't a closed environment, and users have free reign to post wherever they please.

Second, you've made this thread three times, Payload has a point. However, I am going to have to ask him to please leave the moderating to the moderators.

This thread will be closed to prevent any arguments. If you still need help, please use the duplicate thread that was moved here in the first place.

My mistake. This has been made four times and was, in fact, answered the first time, here.

Please utilize the forum's built-in subscription manager to find threads that you've made in the past before reposting them.

Edited by Aphox