The theory of evolution is way older than Darwin.

The theory of Evolution, before being a scientific theory, it used to be an occult Rosicruxian \ hermetic theory, It states that everything in the universe including the spirit/life force/soul, is in constant evolution.

The reincarnation as proposed by the rosicruxian is as follows: Every living force is constanly envolving from rock, to vegetable, to animal, to human.

What i mean by human is not "Human" the species, is the level of awareness\consciousness we have.

Acording to rosicruxian theory, we are now the "humans" but after some 1000's of years there will be another species taking our place, and humans would be in a superior level of awareness.

This sounds like Evolution to me.

And before saying this is religion, no it isn't... This is an Occult philosophy, based on hermeticism (Hermeticism is older than christianity), and christians call hermeticism an heresy, for obvious reasons.

So my point is: The Evolution is older than Darwin, and the theory of evolution is totally side by side with most ocultic teachings...

And if the church censored this kind of teaching for centuries, it's because its something they don't want ppl to know xD Just saying.

If you think i'm making this all up, there are plenty of Rosicruxian books and foruns all around, and there are Lodges of the rosicruxian order in almost every country in the world (They look like Freemansons but are not, trust me!)

You realise there never was a Christian Rosenkreuz, and the manifestos are proven forgeries, right? Most 'rosicruxian' groups have only the maifestos in common and have nothing to do with each other, there's very little consistency.

The word used to describe the Rosicrucian spiritual journey and the speciation of life may be the same but the processes are not.

The story told by Rosicrucian mystics is about development of spiritual awareness. Evolution is mainly about speciation. Speciation is about small differences in anatomy leading to a difference in chances of survival and reproduction for those carrying the differences. Ultimately these differences become so great that the original species and the mutants can no longer interbreed.

Another difference between Rosicrucian theology or any theology and the theory of evolution is that theology makes declarative statements of truth without evidence and scientific theories make testable predictions of observable data.

Hermeticism is, as you stated, an occult philosopy meaning it is "hidden" world view. That may not be what you think of as religion but a world view doesn't require objective testing, verification or validation. This pretty much makes it a religion.

This sounds like Evolution to me.

Doesn't to me.

There's a lot more to science than just pretty sounding theories. Anyone can make up nice sounding nonsense and get people to believe it - we call that "politics." In science the bar is just a little higher - falsifiability and reproducability, to be specific.

Just because some aspect of some particularly nice sounding bit of nonsense happens to resemble actual science doesn't make it so. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Thats not evolution.

Evolution in this sense means the theory that animals evolve to adapt. It doesn't deal with the origin of life, so the rocks to plant doesn't work.

Animals didn't evolve from plants either. Humans are animals, we aren't above them. We are just another solution to the problem of surviving on Earth during this epoch. Other animals don't have to be intelligent to be successful.

The current theory of evolution doesn't predict we evolved from rocks or vegetables, nor does it claim another intelligent species will appear.

Thus this occult theory bares little resemblance to the actual scientific theory.

That said, evolution being older than Darwin is true. He simply proposed the accurate mechinism for evolution, which was later refined by Mendel and finally Watson and Crick. The idea that animals were related and changed over time predates Darwin.

Doesn't to me.

There's a lot more to science than just pretty sounding theories. Anyone can make up nice sounding nonsense and get people to believe it - we call that "politics." In science the bar is just a little higher - falsifiability and reproducability, to be specific.

Just because some aspect of some particularly nice sounding bit of nonsense happens to resemble actual science doesn't make it so. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

most occult teachings and spiritual beliefs are based on trial-error, and proof. what you are describing is religion, sorry

And there is a really big line between religion indoctrination and spiritual self-awakening -.- please don't confunde both.

You realise there never was a Christian Rosenkreuz, and the manifestos are proven forgeries, right? Most 'rosicruxian' groups have only the maifestos in common and have nothing to do with each other, there's very little consistency.

The nonexistence o CR is well established , he is an Archetype.

But on what do you base yourself for the second part of the post? provide proof.

most occult teachings and spiritual beliefs are based on trial-error, and proof. what you are describing is religion, sorry

And there is a really big line between religion indoctrination and spiritual self-awakening -.- please don't confunde both.

Do you know what the line is? If it's yours, it's self awakening. If it's somebody elses it's indoctrination. That's it.

The nonexistence o CR is well established , he is an Archetype.

But on what do you base yourself for the second part of the post? provide proof.

The fact that no Rosicrusian order revealed themselves. We just had a few more of the masonic-type men-who-still-like-playing-dress-up-and-forming-secret-clubs.

Bah. this thread was a bad idea.

Anything that tries to think outside the box in our current materialistic paradigm is ridiculed without proper analyzis -.-

I could be spending hours debating everything i know about this kind of stuff with materialists, and for more logical sense i made and even if i provided proper proof or sources, there is always some counter argument , even if its totally out of context, just for the sake of rificuling it...

The same with religion, i can't have a inteligent conversation with a fanatic religious.

In this society if you think outside the box ppl will ridicule you even if u make all the sense in the world ... I remember galileo, he got arrested, ppl ridiculed him, but still he said "Eppur si muove"... Wasn't he right anyway? He was.

And before taking this Galileo example and de-contextualize it to once again try to ridicule me, i say in advance: I am using the example of Galileo to explain how u get ridiculed if u think outside the box, not to prove my point on the main topic .

Also, please some mod close this Topic, this kinds of topics are taboo it seems -.-