What does your Jeb do now?

John FX

We all know Jeb. He was the first, he was the greatest, but what is he doing now?

Mine for example has been reduced to the space equivalent of a bus driver. He goes from station to station carrying people. He`s currently on his way to Eve station to refuel on the way to Moho.

Are there any Jebs who still taste adventure?

Is he still a test pilot?

Does he stay at KSC?

Has he moved to laythe? ( I hear the surfing is good )

Tell us what your Jeb is doing now!

*Thanks to Subassembly Loader which lets me choose which pilot i want to take*

Jeb is still my #1 Pilot for very expensive/important/dangerous flight (of course there are precautions to assure his safety (i wonder if I'm evil because my other pilots never get anything like that :P ) )

Bob is sitting inside our latest orbital station around Kerbin and Bill is training our new test-plane-pilots. (Bill got promoted to the Spaceplanehanger)

After returning from a mission to plant a flag on an arch and feed a rover to to the mun(engineers at KSC insist it was part of the original mission), I sent jeb out to bop to make sure IT was still dead and plant a flag on it's courpse. Then i sent him to Pol because i brought way to much fuel, and now he is on the surface with 8km of Dv waiting for me to decide where to go next.

My Jeb is overseeing construction of Atlas Station, my flagship orbital command centre.

Once it is complete he shall be returning to Kerbin to design a large modular Mun base complex and the rovers that will aid its construction once on the surface.

He seems particularly excited about the rovers... He's sent in multiple requests to KSC's R&D department already for lots and lots of rocket engines.

I am fairly new to this game and I got Jeb on my first attempt at a Mun landing after starting anew in 0.2. Mission went well for a first time without MechJeb but a flaw in the landers design made the engine blow up upon touch down on the Mun.

So my answer is, Jeb is now stranded on the Mun awaiting a rescue mission.

My Jeb is stuck in an eccentric Eve orbit in a lander withoud fuel going in the opposite direction of the ship he undocked from to land on Gilly. Currently doing a kethane mission to get him and the ship refueled.

My Jeb came home from a 17-year Grand Tour, and immediately volunteered to lift some ion-powered satellites on an SSTO spaceplane. I was more than willing to oblige, since I didn't want him around during the tests of my new plane designs (which have been extremely problematic), so once he lifted the probes I just left him up there, orbiting Kerbin in a small spaceplane. I'll bring him home once it's time for the next big adventure.

Mine is currently running away from his lander module, which, due to an unfortunate mishap involving a jetpack, the lander, and several crates of Mun-beer, is now forever rolling down a mountain. Naturally, he lacks the intellect to merely move out of the way.

D47EC3BFF899F9CBF5A96EA72BD7BC27DCB96648

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.