What does your Jeb do now?

John FX

He is overseeing the construction and functionality of Orbital Station Pioneer OS-1A right now, as the station commander and therefore the commander of the entire Kerbin orbital infrastructure. Bill, Bob, Barzor and Anvey were in the station with him, but they were recently brought back to Kerbin for Kerpollo I and II (testing my revamped two-part Apollo-style lander on flights to the Mun and Minmus, respectively). As soon as Bill and Bob get back, they will return to the station with Jeb as the three veteran kerbals, the joint commanders of the Pioneer Space Program (my program).

He is still exploring. He was sent to Dres, as they needed someone crazy to keep the others conifdent when no one knew what was happening.

Been there for months, still looking awesome.

aa1P1bE.png

And Kerbalish.

The crew is currently investigating a crater. Jeb went down to the bottom to investigate. The plan was that he'd return to the vehicle with the others and go on to explore a mountain. But then:

"Hey, it's that little guy we sent down here two weeks back!"

oWDE161.png

"I'll meet you at the mountain guys!"

TL,DR:

Jeb is pioneering the Dresian sport of "Roveo".

Edited by Tw1

I'm pretty sure he's one of 18 Kerbals I have stranded enjoying the scenery on the Mun. I really should make an effort to rescue them all; the only reason I sent so many rockets there was to practice landing at a flag :S

Jeb is in command of the station I have around Duna (or had as I've had to reinstall update screwed my game but thats ok I like a fresh start). Bob was in command of the Mun station and Bill was testing my space shuttles :D

P.S. I say space station around Duna but its technically a ship that ran out of fuel does that count?

Jeb is the reason I started making missions recoverable and making a point to land them near KSC. I've had him (in his first iteration with no 'end mission' usage) personally pilot station placement in the orbits of Kerbin, Mun, Minimus, Duna, Laythe, and Pol. He landed colonies on the Mun, Duna, and currently on his way back to Kerbin after placing a colony on Laythe. Bill has been piloting a Kethane mining tug at Minimus station for years now. Bob did some weapons testing in LKO (SRB torpedos! Fun!) but has been chilling at Kerbin station for a few years now.

I'm currently shipping all three back to KSC to 'get the old gang back together'. I designed a modular NERVA tug/space-plane/vertical lander ship for them to attempt a Grand Tour of the Kerbol system together. I'm a little nervous about the Tylo and Eve landings but I'm sure Jeb will pull it off with the right equipment.

My Jeb heroically flew into a killer asteroid, successfully creating an small scratch across its gigantic surface. And no, there was no risk of it impacting Kerbin... He just felt like it I guess.

That's Jeb for you :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.