Is KSP your most played game?

Stealth2668

WoT would probably be my #1 currently. I don't have any hard stats, but figuring an average of 7 minutes per battle, multiplied by the number of battles I have, comes out to like 1200 hours give or take.. factor in the time i'm just sitting around talking in clan chat, etc, it's likely well over 2000 hours.

Lifetime

Fortress Team 2: 400 hour

Fallout New Vegas: 365.5 Hour

Day of Defeat: Source: 298.4 Hour

Sid Meier's Civilization V: 224.8 Hour

Left 4 dead 2: 178.3 Hour

Recent Played

Kerbal Space Program: 28.4 Hour

Prison Architect: 26.7 Hour

Day of Defeat: Source: 12.2 Hour

Ace of Spades: 9 Hour

#1 Mabinogi

Ah! Such a good game. I played it a lot too, but it was a very long time ago.

Ever since trying KSP it's all I've been playing. However, I don't think any game will ever surpass the number of hours put into some other games though... e.g. subspace, eve online, dwarf fortress.

If we're going by Steam:

#1: GTA: SA - 37 hours

#2: Terraria - 30 Hours

#3: Gmod - 15 Hour

#4: KSP - 10 Hours

If KSP had been on Steam since I purchased it ages ago that counter would probably be approaching 200 hours now, maybe more.

Wondering why the low numbers? I don't play the games on Steam as much as I do others :P

should be a close battle between KSP and Leauge of Legends, the only two games I realy play over a longer period of time.

Same here.

But I kinda stopped with LoL since I discovered KSP and I have really no need to go back to LoL except maybe 1-2 games per week with rl friends.

Maybe when I achieved all my long-term goals in KSP it will turn back a little, but for the next months I dont give any other game a chance ;) (besides the fact that ALL recent games with some publicity are really without new content! reworked stuff with no real changes just to earn money)

But I kinda stopped with LoL since I discovered KSP and I have really no need to go back to LoL except maybe 1-2 games per week with rl friends.

)

yeah, I almost only play LoL with RL friends, too. Doesn't make that much fun without someone to scream and fool around with over Skype ;)

I think the main point is just that KSP is the only singleplayer game that is able to hook me over a long period of time. Most other games I start to play are droped after a week or two. I don't know what this game does that other games like Skyrim or GTA can't. I started KSP with 0.13 and I still can't keep my hands off it.

The game I have played the most is Battlefield 3 at 300 hours. I don't have specific numbers on the rest of the Battlefield series, but I probably have about 100 hours in 1942, 2142 and Battlefield 2. I only have under 100 in KSP.

I've not linked KSP to Steam but over the past two months:

1: KSP

2: Eve Online (unless I need to PLEX then it goes to 1 because there's no way I'm paying real money for that game :wink:)

3: Guild Wars 2

4: War Thunder

5: World of Tanks

The most played game that I have on Steam is Dawn of War 2 followed closely by Portal and Half Life 2

At the moment KSP is the only game I play, it's been that way ever since March. Overall, 150 hours or so.

My all-time most played game is Battlefield 2 + mods with over 300 hours, and I've played most other BF games as welll for hundreds of hours. I'm not too interested in BF4, though. Seems like a generic cash-grab shooter.

I'm not sure will I play anything else except KSP for a long, long time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.