Ladies of KSP

Moon Goddess

You know, you could just, I don't know...Drop the topic, or Let it go. This is a thread for discussing the possibility of female kerbals, Not for trying to get a date or arguments.

Says the guy who intervenes for no reason... again someone taking things too seriously, I didn't start an argument...

Since it was brought up, (and we won't get up how or why, time to drop all the talk from that thread), I got to wondering, how many of us are there.

Huh? Why not openly say it? I can take it. It came up in my thread about Kerbal culture and yes, I strongly support and encourage this thread here and hope to see a lot of answers by real female gamers. :)

Says the guy who intervenes for no reason... again someone taking things too seriously, I didn't start an argument...

You started it by responding, It isn't anyones fault. "It takes two to tango"

As for intervening, I felt it necessary to keep a topic that did not include a random argument that really shouldn't be here in the first place.

As for taking things seriously, Take a look at the insane threads in off-topic; Dump you insanity here, and Platform enigma.

You started it by responding, It isn't anyones fault. "It takes two to tango"

As for intervening, I felt it necessary to keep a topic that did not include a random argument that really shouldn't be here in the first place.

As for taking things seriously, Take a look at the insane threads in off-topic; Dump you insanity here, and Platform enigma.

Uhh, says the guy who responded to me first... I think you need to go back and read from the start. I didn't respond to anyone so idk what you're talking about. A little hypocritical blaming me for being off topic when it has nothing to do with you yet you jump in anyways and start an argument. Minding your own business will help keep it on topic (even though this is "off topic"). Also I'm not the one who took things to seriously, it's you guys who responded to me all offended like this isn't the internet lol. If you guys are too fragile to handle my post then the internet is not for you, sorry :(

Uhh, says the guy who responded to me first... I think you need to go back and read from the start. I didn't respond to anyone so idk what you're talking about. A little hypocritical blaming me for being off topic when it has nothing to do with you yet you jump in anyways and start an argument. Minding your own business will help keep it on topic (even though this is "off topic"). Also I'm not the one who took things to seriously, it's you guys who responded to me all offended like this isn't the internet lol. If you guys are too fragile to handle my post then the internet is not for you, sorry :(

Yet again, we find ourselves here. Do not respond to this, understand? Stop this goddamn argument, And no, I'm not saying you started it. I'm also not saying this is in any way your fault. You posted something slightly off topic, that's fine. Then someone responded mildly. You then responded saying: What? you're not into women?. Thus missing the point of this thread entirely.

Now, that said, if you respond to this In any way, shape, form or abstract concept it will prove to everyone that you are obviously not mature enough for this particular discussion, and we don't want that correct? So: Do not respond, let this argument rust and die on its own. You don't need to have the last word, and neither do we. If you do respond, i'll give up and get a mod in here to clear this issue up, and NO ONE wants that.

Argument detected.

Squad has already stated there would not be female Kerbals any time soon.

And since we went from novelty to creepy to hot debate, it probably is time to shut this down.

Edited by OdinYggd