Hi all! Kerbals advance to space !

hiul

Hi all.

I'm new to kerbal space program but I'm in love. There is soooo much to do <3

I hope to be of some help. I'm currently reading the suggestions and am thinking of some simple things to implement but I'll tell you later.

I'm happy to be here and hope for this project to continue on this perfect trajectory.

May kerbals find the way to space u_u

hiul,

I think we are all very glad to have you aboard! Where are you from? I'm totally convinced this game will become real mainstream (like Minecraft) very soon and you can proudly call yourself a verteran in those days!

They will find their way. With your help. :) It will be a hard and long run, but that doesn't matter. Together with your Kebals you will also mature as a rocket technician! :)

Edited by NetZer0
Better formatting

Hello welcome to the forum! Have fun playing the game.

I don't think the game will become mainstream however, as it has a steep learning curve and isn't the sort of game that appeals to everyone. I also don't want it to become mainstream, I want squad to make money, but I don't want a whole load of 10 year olds on the forum that ruin it like the Minecraft forum was, no saying they are all like that, but still.

Anyway, welcome.

Welcome,

I with Pursuedtank on the mainstream aspect as the learning curve can break people really easily, my mate gave it about 20 mins and just gave up. :)

I think it would be hard to ruin this forum personally as it's full of interesting, helpful people. Not once have I seen it go off the rails... too much anyway ;)

Good luck in your future missions and remember to ask for help whenever you need it, even if you just want a help with understanding the maths behind things, people are great for stuff like that.

G.

-Thanks for the warm welcome.

I understand pretty easily the maths because I used to program my own gravity simluation soft (just two dots orbiting each other.) I love math as it is used to understand our world.

The real problem is that I'm fairly laisy about doing them into a prog to figure out if my rocket'll go up or down ^^

I just made one to who go up at 45m/s until 10km up and then begin to accelerate to put in orbit the core of my station future station. Which was a success.

I had to strengthen the structure quite a bit thought.

I'll send it again and recoed it to youtube if you want.

It is so exiting I would like to have much more features in it but it I'll just have to wait.

I just have one question. How do I set the S.A.S. to just compensate my maneuvers which is done is some of the tutorials and senarios ?