sfr

[0.23] Version 0.04 sfr SmallCar. Plugin fixed.

Grand Theft Auto on KSP lmao, this should be fun

This is rescue car. And rescue VTOL

Edited by sfr

Would You Mind if i uploaded this to my channel for the mod spotlight, if so whats your youtube name so people can follow you, This mod is amazing

i like how i can see nothing in the video

it's a super good idea to screen capture in the nightime.

i like how i can see nothing in the video

it's a super good idea to screen capture in the nightime.

You're right at this point, I think he tried to show us the amazing lights. :)

just tested this out, cannot get it to go in s strait line :( (may have something to do with me doing it in the 0.21 test release tho :D)

Would You Mind if i uploaded this to my channel for the mod spotlight, if so whats your youtube name so people can follow you, This mod is amazing

Sure, you may

re-upload to dropbox, please?

EDIT: Oh geez. I necro'd. I huge-necro'd. Sorry for this.

Don't worry about it, this is a great mod which I still use to this day (I enjoy having a little car to drive around!).

Just so you guys know, I've been helping Mihara test out his new JSITransparentPod PartModule, which is an improved version of the sfr plugin and will be included in future versions of RasterPropMonitor.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/57603-0-23-5-RasterPropMonitor-make-your-IVA-a-glass-cockpit-%28v0-16%29-20-Apr?p=1211267&viewfull=1#post1211267

Once that is publicly released, we expect that most users would modify their sfr pods to use the new system.

OP hasn't visited the forum for over 2 years, so an update seems unlikely. He/she can PM the mod team to open the thread, but for now, it will be closed.