The New Merchandise: Discuss

Budgie

So the long-awaited KSP products for us to have and hold are out here! I can say that Im both happy, and hoping. Happy that we can proudly wear Kerbals on our chest, but hoping that more is on its way (not disappointed, dont get me wrong).

I havent seen anything to suggest that more is on its way, but I havent seen anything saying the opposite either, so I would like to jot down some realistic suggestions that I'd like to see if more products are on their way

1st. More color choices: Id like most to see the flag-planting t-shirt in black or a dark grey

2nd. More shirts: The flag-planting is a great start, but I hope that more designs are on their way. KSP could produce a wealth of shirt-worthy graphics

To name a few, maybe the old loading graphic (I think a 3rd party produced that, so thats permission-sensitive), our old friend the launch tower, or a

(semi) successful landing on the Mun

3rd. Hoodies! Hooded sweatshirts with similar graphics to the t-shirts would be something Id spend on

Any more suggestions, or discussion on the matter? Go!

I'd like some female fitted clothes personally.

I don't like t-shirts that don't really fit my body.

Me too. I desperately need a flag planting T-shirt, but they're only available in male styles. It's not like it's hard on cafepress to do women's styles.

SOME OF US ARE GIRLS! WE LIKE SPACE TOO! YOU HEAR?

Me too. I desperately need a flag planting T-shirt, but they're only available in male styles. It's not like it's hard on cafepress to do women's styles.

Yeah, isn't it just choosing some options or somthing?

Why do we think the items they offer right now are so limited? Maybe it was a trial run to see what the reaction is before they either trash the project or expand? Either way, I hope they did click off those little options and start offering more. Black is my color for t-shirts, like lots of others on this thread

I definitely am interested in getting the Jeb IVA 3D printed model, but I'll have to look at the quality of the 3D printing before plopping down some cash for it. 2x more than what the game cost me. I hope Squad gets some of it too. :D

My girlfriend said essentially the same thing.

Oops, I've "accidentally" dropped my mug, I had better go online and buy a KSP one!

Yes, I love the new merchandise so far.

But Imagine this... (Sticks to your car dashboard)

mqdefault.jpg

As a 3D RCS or SAS button with a toggleable LED inside

Someone needs to make this on shapeways already :D

I got my mug today. Packaging was just a thick styrofoam box, but it held up very well to shipment. Mug was so snug in it I practically had to break the styrofoam to get it.

pqzUfYp.jpg

Wish I could get one in (near) black. Would also like more images to choose from (Jeb riding a booster, a rocket taking off with a part blowing up ...), but I'm very happy with this, and can't wait to fill it up with some rocket fuel tomorrow morning!

I got my mug today. Packaging was just a thick styrofoam box, but it held up very well to shipment. Mug was so snug in it I practically had to break the styrofoam to get it.

pqzUfYp.jpg

Wish I could get one in (near) black. Would also like more images to choose from (Jeb riding a booster, a rocket taking off with a part blowing up ...), but I'm very happy with this, and can't wait to fill it up with some rocket fuel tomorrow morning!

Oh I am so jelly, I would kill for this mug :D

b2t: I would like to see a shop available for Europeans as well.

Mugs look pretty nice, not a big fan of game t-shirts nor of special mousepads.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.