Show off your landers MEGATHREAD

think im going to try to modify that with a parachute and attach several to my space station for emergency evacs if it will land a kerbal safe on kerbin. maybe could get the kerbal all the way back?

Well, my favorite landers of all times are still Muna LK-2 and Duna LK-1 landers :P

Oh yes.. I forgot about my LKs... they are currently sitting in a shed waiting to be dusted off again. I'll have to make some updates to them soon once I've finished being distracted by Munbug!

screenshot304_zpsfd44b821.jpg

First time I manage to land on the Mün two times in a row without any problem at all... and one lander beside the other. I think I'm going to cry, this is so beautiful ;_; ...

435429KSP2013060823025701recadr2.png

P.S The lander on the right is the V1 and the one on the left is the V2, and they're both MKIII landers (I've built two other types of Mün landers before). Please, let me know if you like them (or if you know ways to upgrade or optimize them)! :)

Edited by Colariboo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.