Dont wanna get banned but can any one help ?

RenatsMC

Hello my name is Renats does any one know how to make game in unity or could someone make for cash reply on -email removed-

Please don't report me please don't want to get banned, im no spammer but i can't find people if you know anyone pease tell them to email me here or on my gmail, i tryed youtube to no luck so far.

P.S. Im thinking to make youtube video of gameplay about KSP too just waiting till kethane mod gona be updated :)

Edited by KasperVld

This section of the forum is about KSP's development. If you want to make a similar game to KSP you could ask in the off topic section of the forum, but otherwise I'd find a game development forum. You're more likely to get help if you get stuck in yourself and ask specific questions though, learning how to do something is the easy bit. The hard bit is putting the time and effort into it.

Jump in and start playing around would be my advice. I'm a programmer (not game developer) and that's how I started out, as Endless has suggested get signed up to a forum more suited to overall game design/development asking on here probably won't get you very far.

Good luck.

G.

This section of the forum is about KSP's development. If you want to make a similar game to KSP you could ask in the off topic section of the forum, but otherwise I'd find a game development forum. You're more likely to get help if you get stuck in yourself and ask specific questions though, learning how to do something is the easy bit. The hard bit is putting the time and effort into it.

Yes i know and i have tryed game forums to but still no luck. Looks like people don't want to get some cash :D And yes i know it's KSP forum and only for ksp but i just asked, i said to reply me personally PM me. or email me. Well that's the problem im not my self scripter or programmer but i would co-operate with other people and put togetther one team to make nice game.

Jump in and start playing around would be my advice. I'm a programmer (not game developer) and that's how I started out, as Endless has suggested get signed up to a forum more suited to overall game design/development asking on here probably won't get you very far.

Good luck.

G.

yea i know but i still try mabey i can find some people here and other forums and put together team.

yea i know but i still try mabey i can find some people here and other forums and put together team.

If you are really serious about wanting to make a game then I would recommend putting together a design document outlining your vision. Try get a basic model up and running if at all possible. This would show people you mean business and you never know someone might share your vision and want to collaborate.

If you are really serious about wanting to make a game then I would recommend putting together a design document outlining your vision. Try get a basic model up and running if at all possible. This would show people you mean business and you never know someone might share your vision and want to collaborate.

Yea i am really serious because now im saving up money for project. here details http://www.guru.com/emp/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectID=950031

Whish i knew someone who is good at autodesk 3d or unity for animation mabey i could first ask some one to make video the post on youtube and mabey it would be faster because this is really slow to get team.

Yea i am really serious because now im saving up money for project. here details http://www.guru.com/emp/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectID=950031

Whish i knew someone who is good at autodesk 3d or unity for animation mabey i could first ask some one to make video the post on youtube and mabey it would be faster because this is really slow to get team.

That link needs you to be a member so that's a bit of an off put straight away, try hosting it on an open website or just a dropbox link would do. I really would suggest trying to do something your self even if its just making a small video, any knowledge you can gain yourself will only help in the long run. Instead of asking others to do it for you try do what you can, then ask for guidance. People are far more helpful to people who they see are trying, I know I am :)

G.

That link needs you to be a member so that's a bit of an off put straight away, try hosting it on an open website or just a dropbox link would do. I really would suggest trying to do something your self even if its just making a small video, any knowledge you can gain yourself will only help in the long run. Instead of asking others to do it for you try do what you can, then ask for guidance. People are far more helpful to people who they see are trying, I know I am :)

G.

O sorry i upload Pictures and there gona be all details. Ok i will try. http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8654/gamedevelopment.jpg and http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5697/videogamen.jpg

I have tutorials as well i downloaded form torrents and unity as well i know how to make island and trees and water and 3d view but i dono coding, because i havent studied any of that. And it would take me at least 4 years to learn java script.

P.S. i already found some people who are willing to calabriate with me. I have project done on paper as well now i just rewrite everithing on Laptop then gona put some drawings along and mabey some pic. See im not scripter so i cant do it but i have ideas and i need help. I know lot about computers because i have used computer now for 9years i had computer since i was 13 years old.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.