Kerbalised film / game posters! [image heavy][now adding!]

IWantSumCrusha

Games:

• K-Plane 10
  • IL-2 Krashevic 1946

I'm also working on a very simple Mercury simulator in Scratch, might also make a Kerbal version and post it here.

Edited by POTKC
Spelling.

I'm also working on a very simple Mercury simulator in Scratch, might also make a Kerbal version and post it here.

I recommend a program called stencyl, its allot like scratch however you can do much more, as well as export it straight to flash, or if you have the pro license and other needed things to IOS! The transition between the two is slow at the start but the coding is the dropping and dragging of the blocks so will be very similar to you. There's also a great community with loads of tutorials, by the devs and the community! Heres the site: http://www.stencyl.com/

I recommend a program called stencyl, its allot like scratch however you can do much more, as well as export it straight to flash, or if you have the pro license and other needed things to IOS! The transition between the two is slow at the start but the coding is the dropping and dragging of the blocks so will be very similar to you. There's also a great community with loads of tutorials, by the devs and the community! Heres the site: http://www.stencyl.com/

I have Stencyl!

Anyway, I assume that my entry is not looked, or it is looked but not accepted. (Whichever the most correct.) Here is mine (again).

(Foreword: italic phrases indicates real world names.)

Games:

The Kerbals 3 (derived from the Sims 3, an EA game released on both Windows and OSX almost simutaneously)

The Kerbals 3: Kerborations (doesn't make sense, but name derived from The Sims 3: Generations)

Kerbals Revolution (derived from maybe Worms Revolution)

Distant Worlds: Return of Kerbals or Distant Worlds: Return of Kerkturi (derived from Distant Worlds: Return of Shakturi)

Kermegalodon or Krakenlodon (derived from Omegalodon)

KerbChem or SpaceKerb (derived from maybe SpaceChem)

KerbCity 4 (derived from SimCity 4)

I have Stencyl!

Anyway, I assume that my entry is not looked, or it is looked but not accepted. (Whichever the most correct.)

I must have missed them! I dont recall seeing them! My only issue with them is that they dont really roll off the tongue as well as others; the ideas are great but the name needs to work well too.

Kerpollo 18(its about a secret Kerpollo mission and the crew just gets murdered by kraken parasite babies)

Laythe report (a crew landed on laythe and encounter the kraken's cousin)

europa-report-displaced.png

kron skys(its about Kazi kerbals invade kerbin from the mun)

Race to Duna(its about a space race to duna)

Kerbal of steel(hmm... super kerbal=jeb)

Edited by ouion

Gmpd: thats good, however a larger image size. Would be good. Also i dont really want all of the images to be photo manips, its fine but i want some variation ( ill probably do some digital drawings). Also your image, you got the scaleing and position right however there was the background of the kerbal image left in; what program are you using? I could give some tips.

Ouion: that image, its not 100% clear where its been changed; unless it hasn't.

Omicron: thats perfect ;)

Edited by IWantSumCrusha

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.