What do you do?

erkha343

I was touring with my band the past 7 years. It did not end well.

Right now I'm making a lot of excel files at my job.

I'm also studying computer engineering in late courses, after my work, to get a diploma and a better job :D.

Engineer. I started out in a job where I was the guy who'd get called at all hours of the day to approve the repair that would "make it go" when the "ship" was broken. Now I develop firmware for control systems.

Edited by PakledHostage

I really am not sure how to answer this. Have ... to many ... skills and ... degrees -.-

I went to a trade school for Telecommunications, I now have a degree for telecommunications and a certification for fiber optics.

I have gone to college 2 times, once for computer science, once for Video Game Art and Design.

I am working on getting my Cisco Certs.

Those are just areas I have schooling in. I have many skills that I didn't obtain through schooling but are self taught.

Web design (Started learning HTML around 12)

Graphic Design

Artist (Drawing, Painting, CG, etc.)

Computer Repair (Been repairing computers since I was 10 XD)

Electrician (I don't have my cert, so I can't legally use this skill, learned it in my Telecom classes)

Can't think of any others that could be considered as profession worthy. However as you can see, I have a ridiculous amount of skills to choose from lol. It makes sense when you get to know me. I tend to jump around learning different things never sticking to one thing. I sometimes will do certain things just to see if I can. I guess you could say my best skill is learning.

I'm an astronomy lecturer for a company that brings a portable planetarium and telescopes to schools. We ride hundreds of kilometers across our country on a bus :) It's like being in a rock band, but your fans are kids and instead of playing music, you show them the universe :)

I'm a student who's undergoing torturous studying on the highway to hellland. I've got Finals next week, and a ton of homework due, but screw that, let's play KSP. Other than that, no afterschool activites, except for an possible undergraduate internship with NASA.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.