Choose your super power, then have it trivialized

saik0

Granted, you become an unpaid volunteer developer for the Kenyan Sewing-machine Partnership.

For my super-power I wish to be the only person in this thread who seems to understand what "trivialised" actually means.

You want to fly? I've booked some airline tickets for you; next flight to Siberia. Have a nice trip!

The ability to conjure up and manipulate all forms of energy, including but not limited to thermal, electrical, kinetic and light. So many applications...

Granted. You explode after jacking up too much energy.

(Also, I'm not going to Siberia. Ever.)

The power to condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people who condemn people...

But it only works on honest politicians who're genuinely working for a the public good.

The ability to shrink down to 1mm or grow to 100m tall in an instant. Probably best for all concerned if my clothes gain the same power.

Square-Cube Rule: As size increases, force capable of being exerted by the object increases squared, weight increases cubed. Good luck supporting your own weight.

The ability to control which direction newsreaders are looking when they talk. :) to whoever gets the reference.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.