Creepy pasta thread!

musicpenguin

I actually made my own SCP. I still need to get my application to become a member accepted, though. Then I will post it.

I've written a couple as well. Just need to get my application accepted. Be Warned: they are very picky about who gets in. and with good reason.

I've written a couple as well. Just need to get my application accepted. Be Warned: they are very picky about who gets in. and with good reason.

My SCP is going to be SCP-1955. It's an aquatic lizard creature that hunts at night.

I actually made my own SCP. I still need to get my application to become a member accepted, though. Then I will post it.

I made my own SCP too. I made it a year ago, never posted it on the web. It was a weird but creepy story.

Skyshale033

Subject: Candle Cove local kid’s show?

Does anyone remember this kid’s show? It was called Candle Cove and I must have been 6 or 7. I never found reference to it anywhere so I think it was on a local station around 1971 or 1972. I lived in Ironton at the time. I don’t remember which station, but I do remember it was on at a weird time, like 4:00 PM.

mike_painter65

Subject: Re: Candle Cove local kid’s show?

it seems really familiar to me…..i grew up outside of ashland and was 9 yrs old in 72. candle cove…was it about pirates? i remember a pirate marionete at the mouth of a cave talking to a little girl

Skyshale033

YES! Okay I’m not crazy! I remember Pirate Percy. I was always kind of scared of him. He looked like he was built from parts of other dolls, real low-budget. His head was an old porcelain baby doll, looked like an antique that didn’t belong on the body. I don’t remember what station this was! I don’t think it was WTSF though.

Jaren_2005

Sorry to ressurect this old thread but I know exactly what show you mean, Skyshale. I think Candle Cove ran for only a couple months in ’71, not ’72. I was 12 and I watched it a few times with my brother. It was channel 58, whatever station that was. My mom would let me switch to it after the news. Let me see what I remember.

It took place in Candle cove, and it was about a little girl who imagined herself to be friends with pirates. The pirate ship was called the Laughingstock, and Pirate Percy wasn’t a very good pirate because he got scared too easily. And there was calliope music constantly playing. Don’t remember the girl’s name. Janice or Jade or something. Think it was Janice.

Skyshale033

Thank you Jaren!!! Memories flooded back when you mentioned the Laughingstock and channel 58. I remember the bow of the ship was a wooden smiling face, with the lower jaw submerged. It looked like it was swallowing the sea and it had that awful Ed Wynn voice and laugh. I especially remember how jarring it was when they switched from the wooden/plastic model, to the foam puppet version of the head that talked.

mike_painter65

ha ha i remember now too. do you remember this part skyshale: “you have…to go…INSIDE.â€Â

Skyshale033

Ugh mike, I got a chill reading that. Yes I remember. That’s what the ship always told Percy when there was a spooky place he had to go in, like a cave or a dark room where the treasure was. And the camera would push in on Laughingstock’s face with each pause. YOU HAVE… TO GO… INSIDE. With his two eyes askew and that flopping foam jaw and the fishing line that opened and closed it. Ugh. It just looked so cheap and awful.

You guys remember the villain? He had a face that was just a handlebar mustache above really tall, narrow teeth.

kevin_hart

i honestly, honestly thought the villain was pirate percy. i was about 5 when this show was on. nightmare fuel.

Jaren_2005

That wasn’t the villain, the puppet with the mustache. That was the villain’s sidekick, Horace Horrible. He had a monocle too, but it was on top of the mustache. I used to think that meant he had only one eye.

But yeah, the villain was another marionette. The Skin-Taker. I can’t believe what they let us watch back then.

kevin_hart

jesus h. christ, the skin taker. what kind of a kids show were we watching? i seriously could not look at the screen when the skin taker showed up. he just descended out of nowhere on his strings, just a dirty skeleton wearing that brown top hat and cape. and his glass eyes that were too big for his skull. christ almighty.

Skyshale033

Wasn’t his top hat and cloak all sewn up crazily? Was that supposed to be children’s skin??

mike_painter65

yeah i think so. rememer his mouth didn’t open and close, his jaw just slid back and foth. i remember the little girl said “why does your mouth move like that†and the skin-taker didn’t look at the girl but at the camera and said “TO GRIND YOUR SKINâ€Â

Skyshale033

I’m so relieved that other people remember this terrible show!

I used to have this awful memory, a bad dream I had where the opening jingle ended, the show faded in from black, and all the characters were there, but the camera was just cutting to each of their faces, and they were just screaming, and the puppets and marionettes were flailing spastically, and just all screaming, screaming. The girl was just moaning and crying like she had been through hours of this. I woke up many times from that nightmare. I used to wet the bed when I had it.

kevin_hart

i don’t think that was a dream. i remember that. i remember that was an episode.

Skyshale033

No no no, not possible. There was no plot or anything, I mean literally just standing in place crying and screaming for the whole show.

kevin_hart

maybe i’m manufacturing the memory because you said that, but i swear to god i remember seeing what you described. they just screamed.

Jaren_2005

Oh God. Yes. The little girl, Janice, I remember seeing her shake. And the Skin-Taker screaming through his gnashing teeth, his jaw careening so wildly I thought it would come off its wire hinges. I turned it off and it was the last time I watched. I ran to tell my brother and we didn’t have the courage to turn it back on.

mike_painter65

i visited my mom today at the nursing home. i asked her about when i was littel in the early 70s, when i was 8 or 9 and if she remebered a kid’s show, candle cove. she said she was suprised i could remember that and i asked why, and she said “because i used to think it was so strange that you said ‘i’m gona go watch candle cove now mom’ and then you would tune the tv to static and juts watch dead air for 30 minutes. you had a big imagination with your little pirate show.â€Â

Here's a nice Creepypasta story for you. Now in audio form!

WARNING: contains some language that is frowned upon, viewer discretion is advised.

what happened in that? it is 9 o clock here in England and i really want to have a nice sleep

...Post it. I can proofread it. It doesn't sound interesting by your description so it better have a hook.

Okay. I haven't put the censor boxes on the text, so there will be some spoilers that won't be revealed anywhere else.

[[>]]

[[module Rate]]

[[/>]]

**Item #:** SCP-1955

**Object Class:** Euclid

**Special Containment Procedures:** SCP-1955 is to be kept in a 10x10x10 meter steel chamber, with water filling half of the chamber. For chamber cleaning, have all lights on their brightest setting, which will prevent SCP-1955 from attacking those cleaning the chamber. Incase of a containment breach, stay away from all sources of water, and be armed with a flashlight to blind SCP-1955.

**Description:** SCP-1955 is a nocturnal aquatic lizard. It is 5m long, and has a long, teeth filled jaw. It attacks its prey by sneaking up on it, then bite it in the torso. It then submerges the prey, waiting for it to drown and bleed out. It then proceeds to eat the prey. Bright lights tend to temporarily blind the creature. Can stay on land for 5 hours, moving itself with its crocadilian front limbs.

SCP-1955 was discovered in 1989 by Mr. Charles Zach, at [DATA EXPUNGED] Shipyard. At the time, many people had started dissapearing at the shipyard. Mr. Charles Zach went there at night to figure out what was going on, and encountered the creature. He was nearly killed by it, but got away in time. The Foundation then become aware of the creature's existence, and Mobile Task Force Theta-5 was sent to contain SCP-1955, which was done successfully.

**Addendum SCP-1955-2:** So far SCP-1955 appears to be the only one of its kind. However, there are reports of a SCP-1955-2 that is 3 times larger than SCP-1955-1. It is unknown where SCP-1955-2 is located.

Okay. I haven't put the censor boxes on the text, so there will be some spoilers that won't be revealed anywhere else.

[[>]]

[[module Rate]]

[[/>]]

**Item #:** SCP-1955

**Object Class:** Euclid

**Special Containment Procedures:** SCP-1955 is to be kept in a 10x10x10 meter steel chamber, with water filling half of the chamber. For chamber cleaning, have all lights on their brightest setting, which will prevent SCP-1955 from attacking those cleaning the chamber. Incase of a containment breach, stay away from all sources of water, and be armed with a flashlight to blind SCP-1955.

**Description:** SCP-1955 is a nocturnal aquatic lizard. It is 5m long, and has a long, teeth filled jaw. It attacks its prey by sneaking up on it, then bite it in the torso. It then submerges the prey, waiting for it to drown and bleed out. It then proceeds to eat the prey. Bright lights tend to temporarily blind the creature. Can stay on land for 5 hours, moving itself with its crocadilian front limbs.

SCP-1955 was discovered in 1989 by Mr. Charles Zach, at [DATA EXPUNGED] Shipyard. At the time, many people had started dissapearing at the shipyard. Mr. Charles Zach went there at night to figure out what was going on, and encountered the creature. He was nearly killed by it, but got away in time. The Foundation then become aware of the creature's existence, and Mobile Task Force Theta-5 was sent to contain SCP-1955, which was done successfully.

**Addendum SCP-1955-2:** So far SCP-1955 appears to be the only one of its kind. However, there are reports of a SCP-1955-2 that is 3 times larger than SCP-1955-1. It is unknown where SCP-1955-2 is located.

Containment: calculate the volume of water in the chamber and put that instead of "filling half". You don't need "brightest setting". That can be replaced by "The chamber is to remain well lit at all times during maintenance.".

"which will prevent SCP-1955 from attacking those cleaning the chamber." doesn't need to be there.

"Incase" should be "In the event of".

"stay away from all sources of water" should be "Personnel are to avoid water sources"

"and be armed with a flashlight to blind SCP-1955" Should be a new sentence that reads "assigned personnel are to repel SCP-1955 with any source of light."

I'll proof-read the description later.

Also: what exactly makes this anomalous? It just seems to be a "thing what kills you" (cliche list) at best. and an exotic animal at worst.

Containment: calculate the volume of water in the chamber and put that instead of "filling half". You don't need "brightest setting". That can be replaced by "The chamber is to remain well lit at all times during maintenance.".

"which will prevent SCP-1955 from attacking those cleaning the chamber." doesn't need to be there.

"Incase" should be "In the event of".

"stay away from all sources of water" should be "Personnel are to avoid water sources"

"and be armed with a flashlight to blind SCP-1955" Should be a new sentence that reads "assigned personnel are to repel SCP-1955 with any source of light."

I'll proof-read the description later.

Also: what exactly makes this anomalous? It just seems to be a "thing what kills you" (cliche list) at best. and an exotic animal at worst.

I actually might do a different SCP instead. I will make it more strange. *thinks about a evil sentient house*

Here is my new SCP, SCP-1956.

[[>]]

[[module Rate]]

[[/>]]

**Item #:** SCP-1956

**Object Class:** Keter

**Special Containment Procedures:** All personnel are to avoid entering SCP-1956 at all times. In the event of SCP-1956-2 being spotted, Site-1956 is to be evacuated until the next day. Testing is not to be done on either SCP-1956 or SCP-1956-2.

**Description:** SCP-1956 is a two-story high house with a red roof and grey walls. It is unknown if this is its original form or not, due to the fact that the house changes in appearance monthly. It has been reported to have become a skyscraper, an office building, a hotel, and a wooden cottage.

The house used to be owned by the Theodore family, who are Thomas Theodore, Susan Theodore, and their son, Michael Theodore. In 1971 the house burned down, and the family was killed inside of it. 10 years after, the house was reported to have been repaired to its original state. The Foundation then started monitoring the area. Surveillance cameras outside the house then spotted a blue humanoid being, which was named SCP-1956-2.

Personnel were sent in to speak to SCP-1956-2, which resulted in the whole team being killed. After reports of civilians in the town SCP-1956 is located in being killed that day, the town was evacuated. The day after, SCP-1956-2 wasn't to be seen. The house also changed in appearance, now looking like an office building.

**Addendum SCP-1956-2:** It is presumed that SCP-1956-2 could be Thomas Theodore, due to his similar appearance to him. If this is the case, Susan and Michael Theodore could also be in the building.

**Addendum SCP-1956 Test Log:**

__**Test A - Date**__

> **Subject:** SCP-1956

> **Procedure:** Because of the fact that the house was repaired on its own after the burn, it is possible that SCP-1956 regenerates after it is damaged. To test this, a bomb was dropped on the house.

> **Results:** An hour later, the damage from the bomb had seemed to be repaired.

> **Analysis:** SCP-1956 has regenerative capabilities, and cannot be destroyed completely.

__**Test B - Date**__

> **Subject:** SCP-1956, D-1530

> **Procedure:** D-1530 was sent in to explore the house.

> **Results:** An unknown voice began to speak with D-1530. D-1530 asked who was speaking, then communications with him were lost, but not before the voice said, "Turn around."

> **Analysis:** The voice is plausibly SCP-1956-2. D-1530 is presumed to be dead.

**Special Containment Procedures:** All personnel are to avoid entering SCP-1956 at all times. In the event of SCP-1956-2 being spotted, Site-1956 is to be evacuated until the next day. Testing is not to be done on either SCP-1956 or SCP-1956-2. Personnel are to patrol the fence surrounding site at all times. Clearance to enter must be granted by O5-7.

I fixed the containment procedures. Also, I would like to know what the other errors are, please.

i made a creepy pasta

The watches

Day 1: I’m being led through a large mechanical looking white door with twenty other people all I remember was walking down a street, then nothing. I am looking around, one person is wearing a supermarket uniform, his name tag says john.

Day 2: We have been made to work in some stables, I milked some cows and mucked out a barn, maybe this place is not so bad. Oddly all of the animals seem to be wearing a watch or jewellery of some kind.

Day 3: Today I was working in a factory like area, packaging furniture, yet even the furniture seemed to be wearing a watch or an ear ring.

Day 4: We worked in the stables again today, half of the people I came in with are gone including john, and the animals seem more stressed today.

Day 5: I was walking down a dark hallway today heading to the factory when I came across some guards leading a female cow to the stables, it was wearing the tattered remains of a supermarket uniform, it had a name tag,

It said john.

Day 6: I woke up fainted on a hospital type bed; I looked around and saw the tattered remains of arms, legs and tails. There was also a large picture of a beautiful dress of the wall, I fainted again.

Day ???: I woke upon the sight of a high-street at first I was relieved that I was free of that place, then I tried to move my arms, I couldn't, nor could I move my legs, or my head. Then I noticed the back of my head was crushed against the breasts of a mannequin I looked into the reflection of the glass in front of me all I could see was cloth.

hmm that was a lot longer on paper

Edited by redwolfy

• 3 years later...
On 30/05/2013 at 10:28 PM, Nutt007 said:

Here's my favorite "creepypasta" ever:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/We_Know_You_Are_Out_There

!MESSAGE BEGINS

We made a mistake. That is the simple, undeniable truth of the matter, however painful it might be. The flaw was not in our Observatories, for those machines were as perfect as we could make, and they showed us only the unfiltered light of truth, The flaw was not in the Predictor, for it is a device of pure, infalliable logic, turning raw data into meaningful information without the taint of emotion or bias. No, the flaw was within us, the Orchestrators of this disaster, the sentients who thought themselves beyond such failings. We are responsible.

It began a short while ago, as these things are measured, less than 6^6 Deeli ago, though I suspect our systems of measure will mean very little by the time anyone recieves this transmission. We detected faint radio signals from a blossoming intelligence 2^14 Deelis outward from the Galactic Core, as photons travel. At first, crude and unstructured, these leaking broadcasts quickly grew in complexity and strength, as did the messages they carried. Through our Observatories we watched a of strife and violence, populated by a barbaric race of short-lived, fast-breeding vermin. They were brutal and uncultured things which stabbed and shot and burned each other with no regard for life or purpose. Even their concepts of Art spoke of conflict and pain. They divided themselves according to some bizarre cultural patterns and set their every industry to cause of death.

They terrified us, but we were older and wiser and so very far away, so we did no fret. Then we watched them split the atom and breech the heavens within the breadth of one of their single, short generations, and we began to worry. When they began actively transmitting messages and greetings into space, we felt fear and horror. Their transmissions promised peace and camaraderie to any who were listening, but we had watched them for too long to buy into such transparent deceptions. They knew we were out here, and they were coming for us.

The Orchestrators consulted the Predictor, and the output was dire. They would multiply and grow and flood out of their home system like some uncountable tide of Devourer worms, consuming all that lay in their path. It might that 6^8 Deelis, but they would destroy us if left unchecked. With aching carapaces, we decided to act, and sealed our fate.

The Gift of Mercy was 8^4 strides long with a mouth 2/4 that in diameter, filled with many 4^4 weights of machinery, fuel, and ballast. It would push itself up to 2/8th of light speed with its onboard fuel, and then begin to consume interstellar Primary Element 2/2 to feed its unlimited acceleration. It would be travelling at nearly light speed when it hit. They would never see it coming. Its launch was a day of mourning, celebration, and reflection. The horror of the act we had committed wwighed beavily upon us all; the necessity of our crime did little to comfort us.

The Gift had barely cleared the outer cometary halo when the mistake was realized, but it was too late. The Gift could not be caught, could not be recalled or diverted from its path. The architects and work crews, horrified at the awful power of the thing upon which they labored, had quietly self-terminated in droves, walking unshielded into radiation zones, neglecting proper null pressure, safety or simple caesing their nutrient consumption until their metabolic functions stopped. The appalling cost in lives had forced the Orchestrators to streamline the Gift's design and construction. There had been no time for the design or implementation of anything beyond the simple, massive engines and the stablizing systems. We could only watch in shame and horror as the light of genocide faded in infrared against the distant void.

They grew, and they changed, in a handful of lifetimes. They abolished war, abandonned their violent tendancies and turned themselves to the grand purpose of life and Art. We watched them remake first themselves, and then their world. Their frail, soft bodies gave way to gleaming metals and plastics, they unified their people through an omnipotent communications grid and produced Art of such power and emotion, the likes of which the Galaxy has never seen before. Or again, because of us.

They converted their home world into a paradise (by their standards) and many 10^6s of them poured out into the surrounding system with a rapidity and vigor that we could only envy. With bodies built to survive evry environment from the day-lit surface of their innermost world, to the atmosphere of their largest gas giant and the cold void in between, they set out to sculpt their system into something beautiful. At first we thought them to be simple miners, stripping the rocky planets and moons for vital resources, but then we began to see the purpose to their construction, the artworks carved into every surface, and traced across the system in glittering lights and dancing fusion trails. And still, our terrible Gift approached.

They had less than 2^2 Deeli to see it, following so closely on the tail if its own light. In that time, oh so brief even by their fleeting lives, more than 10^10 sentients prepared for death. Lovers exchanged last words, separated by worlds and the tyranny of light speed. Their planet-side engineers worked frantically to build sufficient transmission to upload countless masses with the necessary neural modification, while those above dumped lifetimes of music and literature frome their databanks to make room for passengers, Those lacking the required hardware of the time to aquire it consigned themselves to death, lashed out in fear and pain, or simply went about their lives as best they could under the circumstances.

The Gift arrived suddenly, the light of its impact visible in our skies, shining bright and cruel even to the unaugmented ocular receptor. We watched and we wept for our victims, dead so many Deelis before the light of their doom had even reached us. Many 6^4s of those who had been directly or even tangentially involved in the creation of the Gift sealed their spiracles was paste as a final penance for the small roles they had played in this atrocity. The light dimmed, the dust cleared, and our Observatories refocused upon the place where their shining blue world had once hung in the void, and found only dust and the pale gleam of an orphaned moon, wrapped in a thin, burning wisp of atmosphere that had once belonged to its parent.

Radiation and relativistic shrapnel had wiped out much of the inner system, and continent-sized chunks of molten rock carried screaming ghosts outward at interstellar escape velocities, damned to wander the great void for an eternity. The damage was apocalyptic, but not complete. From the shadows of the outer worlds, tiny points of light emerged, thousands of fusion trails of single ships and world ships and everything in between, many 10^6s of survivors in flesh and steel and memory banks, ready to rebuild. For a few moments we felt relief, even joy, and we were filled with the hope that their cuture and Art would survive the terrible blow we had dealt them. Then came the message, tightly focused at our star, transmitted simultaneously by hundreds of their ships.

"We know you are out there, and we are coming for you."

!MESSAGE ENDS

Do you think someone is gonna read this?

2 hours ago, Parv Kerman said:

Do you think someone is gonna read this?

You forgot to say first: "In the name of Jebediah the First One, I summon you from 2013!.."

Creepy pasta: the more necro is post, the more on topic.

Edited by kerbiloid

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.